Pictures of your latest ride

…and I thought you were skinny now!

I had a nice ride over some steep hills and around a lake. I had the 24" but think the 29" would have been better.

Lots of thorny, thistle plants that really hurt to touch. It made me very aware of not flailing my arms.

What trail is this?

Ok troops, sound off: what’s your height & weight?

Me: 5’11", 145lbs. :smiley:

Me: 6’0" 145lb

I’m similar to terry!:smiley:

It’s Harvey Bear Ranch/Coyote Lake in Morgan Hill, CA. It’s nice when it’s green. I rode for about 3 hours and only saw 3 other people.

This could be its own thread. 6’, 220 lbs.

Around 6’ tall. And I weigh in at around 150.5-154 pounds most days. If I miss a meal I lose about a pound or two. Anyone else have this problem?:stuck_out_tongue:

5’10" 160lbs

5"9 and 9stone 3lbs

Hmm, that would translate to 129 lbs?

Thanks! I find myself up in that area once in a while and I’d like to get to know some trails.

5"6-7 ish and 120lbs :slight_smile:

New thread on this topic here.

Let me know when you are coming around here. I can let you know some trails that are technical, easy, nontechnical but hard climbs, etc. There are lots of choices, especially in the Santa Cruz mountains.

Good move, Terry!

Will do! I’m still working on improving my conditioning and haven’t tackled much technical riding. I’m partial to trails with ocean views. I was up in SC a couple weekends ago for the juggling festival. It was on the UCSC campus.

first time after snow on my favourite trail (also my video setup you can see on the pic)

DUDE! thats mad.

No, that’s turtle :stuck_out_tongue:

Super pic btw