Pictures of your latest ride

turtle you are weary of life!!!

at the moment i´m not allowed to ride (because of a kneeinjury) but this is a picture of one of my last rides…

enaddi profl.jpg

really is a shame,
the red arrow indicates where we were two weeks ago…

and the second pic is taken from over there…

@turtle: i reallyy love all of your pictures!

lugano 23.11.08 004.jpg

hockey tour

a shame, and you didn’t tell…we could ride together…

no time to contact anyone, although I did ask in JC a couple of weeks ago :thinking:
i was with my son and his high school hockey team on a whirlwind tour.they got to play four different teams in switzerland and germany.
i did bring the 20" and rode whenever i could, my time was very limited.
turtle: drove by your beautiful country a couple of times looking up at the mountains, very nice:)
UniKid2: you are correct

Next pic: where am I here?:smiley:

Last Sunday in Delamere Forest, UK

Big wheel ride

IMG_0939.JPG

There’s no way that’s in the UK.

The sunshine gives it away.

aspenmike: Partenkirchen. germany?

aspenmike… how did you go about transporting your uni overseas? Special carrier? Disassembled and packed in regular luggage? I am interested in how you did this, as I am going to Central America in March and really would like to take my 24 along and ride some of the trails there.
Since I normally travel light, I was thinking about putting my seat, post, and frame (all apart) into my carry on (everything fits in my small hiking pack that meets size regulations), and putting my wheelset into my checked luggage (tire, tube, and pedals removed) with lots of padding around it.
I am a bit apprehensive about the whole endeavor, though, and want to see if there are any better options.

Sorry about the minor thread jack. Back onto pics now.

Went out last Sat. for a muni ride with my brother. As you can see in the last pic, we ended on a very good note.

Turtle and AspenMike should have their own thread called “Photos to make you jealous”.

ya, this pic is on a nice country ride from Grainau to Garmisch. so not quite to Partenkirchen, but close. I believe the name of the tall peak is Waxenstein. The tallest peak in Germany is just beyond it, the Zugspitze, at 2962 meters.

Buretto: check you PM, as well as do a search here in RSU, lots of info.

snow! and lots of it

Some pics of the 9-11 inches of snow that fell last night.

my latest ride :
clear of the bin from the wall

and jump straight to table

Just at kent uni with dan a few weeks back

lollo & ghenzo on generoso, the path was unrideable so we had to follow the railway where snow was hard enough…

jealous!

hey sandy,
i´d like too ride with you - shurly once again. :roll_eyes: :smiley:
if you like - just post it also in the german forum.

greez from hamburg
jogi

Not my latest ride (I rode to work today) but here is a shot from the Great Vic Ride, in the Grampians:

Yesterday at the Catalina lookout.

its blurry, but you get the “picture”

Still stand practice during a local 29er path finding expedition. :slight_smile:

Finally got our race photo’s from doing the 94.7 cycle race!!! Thanks to OddWheel Unicycles for makin this all possible!!!

Twins!

These are form last sunday. While not my latest ride, it was my latest ride with a camera along.

More here.