Pictures of your latest ride

My latest ride took place in my fantasy, sitting at home gazing at my beloved 36er. I had no upds and I broke my speed record. :smiley:

depa.jpg

Riding down the local sledding hill on my Torker 29 in the snow. Bad phone camera pic, but I think it captures it well.

Z

uni_sled_hill.jpg

Very nice.

Really nice drawing :slight_smile:

-Buretto
I put my Muni in a wheel box I got free from my LBS for my trip out here to Boston. I’ve done this several times, but it’s hard to carry esp when it was 66 lbs w/ my 16" too. To avoid a $125 fee I repacked the Muni frame, 16 in pieces and some tools into my carry-on, and replaced them w/ clothes. At 48 pounds it was still hard to carry. I’m gonna get a large wheeled case for the way back and use that from now on. I bet you could fit a 20" completely disasembled and the tire removed in a large cary-on case.

Side note: What’s the largest size wheel that’ll fit in a large wheeled luggage case?

Not very interesting piccies I know…but a major event for me.
Me & my stepson Ryan have only had our Uni’s for a couple of months now and this is the first bit of offroading we’ve done. Managed some good runs on some steepish sections and a good distance on the single track paths through the woods.
Really enjoying this new sport and with more practice will soon be up for a bit more extreme stuff - well Ryan will!

Uni 1.jpg

Uni 2.jpg

Uni 3.jpg

with my elder son:

During a snow ride, on the top of Mount Royal, Montréal, Canada.

It’s now my wallpaper :slight_smile:

Umm, do you have a death wish?!

From today at Stoddard Wells in Victorville, CA. I dubbed the area “RockWell”…which is also the name of the video I shot. It’s uploading now and should be in the video forum a little later.:slight_smile: I’m pretty happy with it and I had a blast in the “leftover” snow!:stuck_out_tongue:

it snows there?!?!?! WOW! I thought it was always warm and sunny.

Haha usually is! It even snowed in Las Vegas for the first time in who know how long, if ever! :slight_smile:

I think thats in the high desert.It can get cold at night !

What ever happened to global warming?

Nice pictures everyone!

Um, haven’t you heard, they changed it to “Climate Change” a while ago. So now that covers it either way! :stuck_out_tongue: :roll_eyes:

Well, it’s about 2,800 feet elevation. Not really that high up. It was in the 20 degree F range last night when I checked the weather and when I got there at 11am, it was a toasty 49 degrees F! :stuck_out_tongue:

Um, haven’t you heard, they changed it to “Climate Change” a while ago. So now that covers it either way! :stuck_out_tongue: :roll_eyes:

where is that place at ! Is it in victorville like on big bear valley rd or more of just past the 138.

We used to test our motocross and sx bikes at a track in lancaster and competitive edge in victorville and many mornigs the ground was frozen solid. But i never saw snow up their.

Well here’s how I got there from my house in Lomita (Los Angeles County) About 105 miles each way.

ah! alittle further north than i was thinking.

Romping around in the snow today on the White Minx.