Pictures of your latest ride

whatever…

Caught a little bit of jungle single track today in Panama as I set up some logistics for our upcoming Evolution of Balance ride (more detail at our blog here). Here’s a picture from the “boat launch” on the Chagras river.

The first of SCUM’s (South Coast Unicycle Meet) meet up.

Ro -
Is that pic from the north shore of the Chagras at Gamboa? That’s where the natives will ferry us across in their boats? Are those the boats?

Psssst…

You are supossed to tilt the camera to make it look MORE steep…not less.

:slight_smile:

i found even a steeper one…and for all those with doubts, come in the end of may to liechtenstein to the elsbet09 (liechtenstein and swiss muni meeting) and i’ll show you all these hills :stuck_out_tongue:

those lat 2 pictures are insane !!! :astonished:

Yes, that’s the spot. I talked with Elvira, she said her father has a bigger boat he can take us in.
-ro

I probably won’t go in May, but I will hopefully be in Europe this summer sometime and I will definitely stop by Liechtenstein. Your photos are always great.

yea

only picture of me doing trials i have

lzvm_FF.bmp (1010 KB)

no i cleared all of them by like 2 feet but i did not jump all 5 stairs only 4

are you sure your 2 feet are correct?

probably not on that same stair drop. but i do do it all the time i’ll post the vid of that same stair drop in the picture

here

here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmqjxih-ddw

I never got whatever was stuck inside the DX frame out. The 9 year old kid that got it didn’t mind. You should have seen him grinning from ear to ear when his dad said Merry Christmas. Then he brought it to school and everyone’s jealous.

Haha Awesome, now it will be Christmas everytime he starts to hop! glad to hear the unicycles made it back safely.

where is this at?

Black Rock mountain bike/freeride park. it’s just outside of Falls City Oregon.

thats cheating:)

no it isn’t, its good practice, and i’m sure he can do all 5, so why doesn’t he give it a shot?