Pictures of your latest ride

end of the year ride!

this morning i did my end of the year ride! my lovely wife drove me up to 1485masl, from there i hiked and rode up to the “alpspitz” 2000masl! from there i could ride all the way down to may home in vaduz at 450masl! it was perfect and i was back right in time for lunch :smiley:
all the pictures are here: …http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2/2008MuniAlpspitz#
some are here:

Liechtenstein is awsome, I got to go ride there one day for sure.:slight_smile:
Is it real that there is more compagnies than people??

…i think canada is a perfect place to ride as well, i would like to :slight_smile:
…and yes that’s true, but those are no really companies (only mailbox companies), they just “wash” the money, or taking the money from foreign people, so they don’t have to pay taxes in their countries… :angry: sad, sad… fortunately i work in switzerland, and not in the finance market!

Great pictures Turtle!

I am going to pick up 12 more unicycles for another elementary school Jan 2, 2009. I am also picking up a 20 inch Torker DX for one of the 4th graders at my school. He is already doing crank flips, 2 foot drops, going down stairs, can ride the giraffe and is now working on going backwords. This is really his first year of learning. He’s bent up his old torker so he’s getting a new one from Serious Juggling in Portland, Oregon. We just met Dan Heaton, Ryan Atkins and Jeff Groves at a Columbia Sportswear grand opening in Seattle. He was stoked to get autographs and talk unis with those guys as they did their trials demo.

So YOU’RE the guy I spent 3 hours assembling unicycles for! lol I think you managed to cure me of my love of tinkering with Torkers… haha

Well my picture isn’t as good as any of yours but hey here it is :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna go take a clip of me at 12pm :slight_smile: My camera and my watch are ready! But I think I could post it only tommorow moring, or after my first ride of '09.

Don’t you hate it when your helmet flies off and your head is still in it?

At least they let me ride around the art gallery anyway…

Nimbus 24" Muni

We have the same uni! but different cranks and pedals.

Here’s a pic from my latest ride:

Turtle, I love your pictures!

Great to see you and Becky getting your new uni’s dirty Emily. I’m looking forward to some outdoors club rides, hopefully in the spring :slight_smile:

Here are some photos from last weekend. Dane, Connie and myself went to Innerleithen in Scotland. We rode Glentress, one of the 7 Stanes rides, then Innerleithen on the Sunday. It was a great weekend, although I was aching all week from riding so intensely!

The riding was so good, it was hard to stop and take photos!

Joe,

Wauw, that hill on the fifth picture looks steep.
Good to see Rogers CF muni still going strong to :sunglasses:

Who said PS…

I am curious about the green grass in the foreground - bottom right is clearer. Seems to me the blades of grass are growing at 45 degrees to horizontal - i.e. from bottom right to top left of picture. Doesn’t grass grow vertically out of the ground - so wouldn’t the blades of grass be parallel to the right hand edge of the picture. Also, who is cutting the grass? It’s even better than my front lawn at home - and it’s on the side of a mountain!!:slight_smile:

[post]1656176[/post] didn’t feel like screen stretching here today and figured since I already posted them in MR I could just link to the post. Some screen shots from today’s Muni ride. Phil(catinabag1) has some actually good pictures on his camera though.

Phil Finally put the actual photos up in MR so here they are!

Cool pics Madison, like the first one the best.

If you would of got a better angle the one with you guys riding over the waterfall would of been sick.

yeah, the web of branches on the left hand side of the picture got in the way of the better angle… Otherwise they would have been amazing.

EDIT: Phil’s Muni is very photogenic haha

Mt Kosciusko,
Australia’s Highest/flatest peak. A modest 2228 metres / 7310 feet.
26-12-08

Nice pics dangerlaef