Pictures of your latest ride

that would be cool!! riders are always welcome. in 2008 riders from switzerland, austria, germany and southafrica came to ride here

ye

i probably can i have not been able to try it in a month or so. i need to wait till the rain quits then i will go out there and try it

picture from one of my latest rides (sorry for bad resolution):slight_smile:

lst ride with my son and my new xc setup with bike saddle

Here are some pictures from today.

Today’s ride didn’t go according to plan!

IMG_5543.JPG

Phil took a pic a bit like that of my unicycle today too… only mine had more mud on it!

STM

I only kept the one of John’s muni, but they were all spectacularly muddy!

That was on our Cromford and Matlock Peak District ride on Sunday; this is Spencer hurtling downhill:

Click the pictures for some more…

Phil

endly i’m back with a new nickname in my favourite thread…

i so much love the mud on those munis

last ride for me was on saturday and we did some trials me and luca (in the pic…) in bellinzona. this is the only half decent one i took.

belli gen.08 003.jpg

:astonished: nice

thanks man.

Amazing Perspective,…!

Awesome shot.

Good to see all the pics of folks riding. Since almost a month I am stuck with a bad cold. :frowning:

Awesome drawing!

I like the pic!!! :smiley:

The rest from the ride are over in this thread: Intense Winter Unicycling Photos

Thanks for the credit on the photo man.

That proves that giant cyclists once inhabited that part of the country and were well ahead of modern companies on the development of the multiple rear sprocket. I think I counted twelve rings in that fossilised example (and that’s assuming no more is still buried under the ground) - Campagnolo have only recently started making eleven-speed cassettes. That’s a particularly well-preserved example as well - the locknut and even the skewer are clearly visible.

Rob (;))