Pictures of your latest ride continued

My most recent ride with Akira:
:grin: :uni: :evergreen_tree: :herb:

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 2.31.44 PM

Cheers, keep one-wheel riding :uni2: :uni:

4 Likes

Hi all,

Not necessarily an exciting photo but whilst I was out for a little fitness ride I found this very neglected section of the famous brooklands race track.

There is sections of the track that are on display but this part is just tucked away and in a bad state which is a shame but seeing the banked track was rather cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Too bad you missed its hay day.

Count Zborowski with Chitty Bang Bang 1 at Brooklands, 1921

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the photo and its crazy to think of what cars used to run around the track and that chitty bang bang would of blasted around that banked corner back then :grinning:

What else makes me laugh coming from a mechanical background is the old cars back then were of massive capacity and produced such small power that i surprised that they even managed to run at all!

12 posts were split to a new topic: Feeling mort comfortable riding at night?

Fernleigh Track, an old railway converted to cycle path

Lots of rain forest and birds, a very cool tunnel and a very long hill.

6 Likes

I did that… but on a b*ke

Well that was practice, time to do for real. Your 27.5 or 29 would be easy ride.

This is my Hatchet at Eas Chia-aig (a waterfall on the abhainn Chia-aig) as it falls into the “Witch’s Pool” between Loch Lochy and Loch Arkaig in the Scottish Highlands, hence the Gaelic (which I don’t speak). This supposedly features in the film “Rob Roy” but I don’t think I’ve seen the film.

We were actually there for a walk along Loch Arkaig but when we came back I took the uni along the road a little from the car to get a photo by the waterfall

6 Likes

We could use some of that water here in Arizona. I’m not sure rain is real. I think it’s just a myth at this point.

6 Likes

A fall ride in the Pacific Northwest US. We do not get as much fall color as some areas of the east US but a nice fall ride in any case.

7 Likes

A 5.5 mile unicycle round the town with my son a few months back with a visit to the Dunbear. A nod to John Muir the conservationist who hails from the town.
Cheers

4 Likes

Cool pix @Dunibar !
I didn’t know of John Muir. Or actually yes I did, but it turned out to be a completely different person. The one I know is a Beetle conservationist…:

Today I made sure I had my phone with me on the ride to be able to come back with a picture for this thread. Then I experienced so strong winds that I was totally absorbed by pushing on and staying on the unicycle that I totally forgot about it. So maybe next time… :wink:

9 Likes

Yup, this is exactly what this is about… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

that was actually just for you :laughing:

1 Like

And it’s not even Halloween… :jack_o_lantern:

Beautiful scenery and awesome pictures, where is this?

Switzerland :switzerland: (Biferten)

1 Like