Pictures of your latest ride continued

Martinsloch ?

Auch Glarnerland, aber nicht beim Martinsloch. Da war ich eine Woche nach der Aufnahme hier vom Bifertebstock.

Siehe hier:

5 Likes

Das ist sehr gut! Aber, in die Englisch Forum, kannst du keine Deutsch sprechen (sagt mir :smile:). Für Deutsch, hier sehen sie:
https://unicyclist.com/c/other-languages/deutsch/36
Es tut mir leid, meine Deutsch ist sehr schlecht… ich will mehr gelernt!

I know you speak English, but I like pulling out the German whenever possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

I couln’t resist and got myself a handle saddle. Today I took it out for a ride the first time. It’s awesome how much control it gives you over the muni, especially if your own muni skills are pretty much non-existent. However, the brake adapter doesn’t work for my brake, the lever is too far away. Guess I have to build my own…

2 Likes

Try just turning the adapter around. That helped my son reach his brake lever.

2 Likes

We have small crew in Ridgecrest, CA. Today we had 9 of us: 5 on 24"ers, 1 on a Hatchet, and 3 dads on 29ers.

8 Likes

Thanks for the hint, I already wondered whether this would work.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Oh gosh that looks like a pretty fun day! Where was that?
And welcome back @Mohouck sounds like it’s been a while since you last visited this forum!

Today in switzerland :switzerland:

In the aftrenoon we will have a muni ride with the club :smiley:

6 Likes

Went out on this "sun"day 25/10-20. I don’t want the weather to control when I can or cannot ride, but it’s less tempting when the weather is very wet, some wind, cool but no rain.

PS. it’s not foggy.

3 Likes

After the solo ride in the morning, a little training ride with the ursli club:

5 Likes

We were out taking some pictures for a poster and this one was snapped accidentally:
(And yes, it is my profile picture in case you were wondering :slightly_smiling_face:)

5 Likes

Took my 36er out for an evening ride…

6 Likes

That’s a nice view with the mountains in the background.

It’s going to take me a while to get used to seeing KH frames in black.

1 Like

TBH, I only bought it because it came in black. Otherwise I would have bought a QX RGB (In #000000 of course) or a Nimbus…

From yesterday’s ride:

3 Likes

Markus was nice enough to take this picture of me on our latest ride. I decided to make it a chill ride and brought my good camera (Alpha 6000), a good opportunity to test my new (to me, very old otherwise) 50mm lens. I got a few good shots of him riding too, but I don’t like posting pictures of other people without asking them first, and I’m too lazy to do so…

4 Likes

I was just looking at a similar drop to steep downhill landing on my ride today. I chickened out. I’ll have to be braver next time.

Good thing about these is that you can always make it easier by riding in slower, and then make the jump bigger by adding speed later when you want to progress/take a cool looking picture. :slight_smile: I think this one could be anything between a 1.2 meter drop and a section you can roll down depending on speed.

Some pics of the father - daughter ride from last Saturday

Looking back towards Den Haas

So you ride back after overtaking the kid, UPD on some soft dirt and she just keeps riding…

And she keeps going!

How does she keep so clean???

2 Likes