Pictures of your latest ride continued

Tour last weekend

guess I’m not the biggest wheel in the wood and foud the reason for all of those rattling trails

Water bottle holder

Nice pics. Just wondering if you could show a zoomed in shot of the uni so I can see how you have attached your water bottle. Thanks.

These are actually two bottles. Here are a few pics:

The fine thing is: i can grab both while riding. It fits two 0.75 liter bottles.
It consists of:

Cool, if I could do a similar setup but fit two 1L bottles I could do away with my CamelBak completely! :smiley:

I considered getting a Tri-style bottle cage that sets them sticking out from behind the saddle once but decided it’d cause too many bottle rockets. Your solution looks far neater as well!

A bit of Googling shows they are available in 34.9 mm too.

a rare view in the dryness of the last weeks

Thanks for that, it looks like a really effective method.

Did a little Downhill at Ski Plattekill this past weekend.

Killer riding. My goal was to get down the easiest trail on the Muni which I managed to accomplish.

IMG_2448.JPG

Hi Eric how is you brake caliber mounted as my qu-ax has a inboard rotor and your is external.

http://unicyclist.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1617688&postcount=1252
This post describes the whole build. Long story short: KH Spirit cranks, Nimbus d’Brake, custom adapter for steel frame.

Checking out new trails on my fatty!

Wow – based on your tire track in foreground, you are running a very fat tire!

Hi Guys

I’ve started up website, I want it to have everything from a forum to a shop and be like an all in one website for unicyclists, I would appreciate any support! check it out.

I’ve just done a post on this guy that has just graduated high school and is traveling across America on his unicycle if you want to check that out!

Thanks.:slight_smile:

The image

The image didn’t appear.

Did that work?
If not I’m not sure how to get photo on.

Is it just me or does that photo by just1unicyclist look photo shopped?

Yes, it’s just you. It’s totally legit. He’s just a reeeeeaaalllly tiny unicyclist.

(:

Its all about prospective:) i was far away from the photograph and he was close to all the rocks. I have more photos on my instagram if you want to check them out! https://www.instagram.com/the_unicyclist/

Today we went to the river for a swim and play on the small beach. My wife and daugher went by bike and I decided to ride the KH 26. I had a big backpack and a parasol on my back. My wife was so kind to film me, so I posted that on youtube. Nothing much happening though, just having a relaxed ride :

Just a short youtube clip

Our house was broken into and among other things our computer was stolen while we were on a unicycle adventure.
I finally managed to put together a few video clips and stills from this ride and published a short video…

Bellingham Bay to Artist Point and return June 30, 2017

JM

2 Likes

Terrible that your house was broken into Joe, but that’s an epic ride!

Still in awe at how effortlessly you unclip. Even on my bike I look like I’m trying to shake a fly off the end of my toes every time :smiley:

Do you just carry the two water bottles in your jersey and that’s it?