Pictures of your latest ride continued

I also am very pleased with my rim brakes. Good ole Maguras. They work very well.

1 Like

old fart having fun in the snow

18 Likes

That looks amazing, here in the uk when we get snow it’s so short lived that if you blink you’ve missed it!

1 Like

Since the weather here is way to ugly for the weekly (or rather weakly?)
singlespeed-superfixi-bushwhackin’ , i try to pimp my mood with pics of the warmer periods…

Van with spare wheel and when spare wheel woun’t work with spare wheel:

My modified K1 TrackMonster with Surly ClownShoe and Maxxis 4.8 Minion:
(Like me - a little beaten by the years but still rollin’…)

13 Likes

And some “DownDune” in DK …

…and “BeachBounce”…

13 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with a aerobar style arm supports. Here on a frosty country road.

17 Likes

Snow! :rofl::rofl::snowman_with_snow:

12 Likes

Nice commute this morning. Perfect winter weather.

11 Likes

Less than 6 months ago I would have sworn that riding a unicycle in the Forrest would be near impossible and probably not enjoyable.
Got my 26” muni a month ago and had to test the snow we had this week.
Turns out that a muni tire has plenty of grip even on snow compacted by cars.
Undisturbed snow is more tricky as stuff can hide below.
Borowed my daughters selfie stick without breaking phone or limbs.:grinning:

12 Likes

Yesterday I meet @radlmarc and a friend of him, he also ride Muni. it was very slipery and Mudy but that’s the sound of Muni to have fun with friends and a good time on the Uni. I also learned yesterday when it’s too mudy ride your Unicycle and don’t walk, I think walking is better than riding but I slip away whith my shoes. So that wasn’t a best solution. We had many funny Unplaned dismounts because the weather and the condition to ride was not in the best shape but noboby crash really bad. The Picture is bevor we ride the 10 kilometers with some Highmeters. We don’t even take a real break but we ride 2 Hours and 1 Hour we stand around and talk and make some funny jokes, all over time was it 3 hours. Go out and ride some Uni.

First one: 27,5 QU-AX
Second one: 24 " a mix of everything
Third One: 24" QU:AX whithout a brake

9 Likes

Great to see 2 x rim brake unis (and one with no brake maybe?) doing some fun muni. Gives me hope that I won’t need to upgrade my second-hand Magura setup to one with a disk brake as I (slowly) get more confident with braking. I have Magura rim brakes on a 26" with muni tyre and a 36".

Yes ,that’s right the One 24" is without a brake but he can mount a Rim brake but he ride very good without the brake and very controlled. I love my Rim brake on my 24" Custom Muni. I also have a 26" Muni and a 29" Muni with a Disk brake, i can’t managend them with the disk brake, i prefer to mount a rim brake on this Unis but more people are saying just ride more with the Disk brake it’s better. For me isn’t it better to ride with the disk brake but i also have very long cranks 150 mm but I would like to cange it like 140 mm crank but i can’t get the crank screw open on one side, that’s really bad, so I must actually stay with 150mm cranks. I also thinking i go really shorter like 100mm but it’s very fast on the 24" Muni, i don’t know it.

1 Like

Das ist shön.

A little bit of antagonism at the park.

Been working on jumping lately and had a casualty. Stay safe. Get into the habit of checking your spokes.

A skinny on an extra-credit section I need to work up to riding.

Wonder where this leads to.

As seen from the other side.

9 Likes

My last was yesterday. I rode 5 km Muni with was a bit Mudy but i had a lot of fun and the sun was shining by 9 Celsius with was also good to ride, not to warm and not to cold. Here same Pictures from the ride.

14 Likes

Hi, I’m considering the top picture for the World Unicycling Calendar 2024 (not 100% sure yet). If that is OK with you, I’d like to include in the caption Jazzy’s family name, and the name of the photographer. I’m guessing this was in the USA?

You can find more info on the World Unicycling Calendar at World Unicycling Calendar

2 Likes

Hi, I’m considering this picture for the World Unicycling Calendar 2024 (not 100% sure yet). If that is OK with you, I’d like to include in the caption your name, country of residence, country where this happened (probably same), and name of the photographer. And a higher resolution version if at all possible.

You can find more info on the World Unicycling Calendar on World Unicycling Calendar

Hi,
Good to see another Unicyclist.com OG around. I don’t mind if you use it at all. I will have to see if the photo I have is any better resolution depending on if unicyclist downgrades quality when uploaded. Unfortunately it was taken as a screenshot from my GoPro video so it may not be any better quality than what I currently have out there.

Thank you!

Sure I’d be happy to have Jazzy included. She has now graduated to a 12” unicycle but can’t ride that without help yet!

I may be overly careful but I’ve taken to obscuring my surname / family name from these forums -

So I’d prefer the following:

Jasmína M. (mindbalance.cc) - Bath, UK
Photo by Terez M.

The website isn’t essential I guess but it links things to back to myself with as much authenticity as I can offer without disclosing my surname here, in public as it were.

I’ll send a high rez photo via email

2 Likes

Hi, I’m considering this picture for the World Unicycling Calendar 2024 (not 100% sure yet). If that is OK with you, I’d like to include in the caption your name, country of residence, something on the occasion (perhaps just riding around, or maybe some event), country where this happened, and name of the photographer (probably yourself because it looks like you’re holding an invisible selfie stick).

You can find more info on the World Unicycling Calendar on World Unicycling Calendar