Pictures of your latest ride continued

my pictures for the calendar 2023 were those (none made it in to the calender):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cDAyeGb9ezNxQkd4A

I have a bigger album with not the best, but for me the most important pictures of all my muni projects, rides with my sons, friends, some events I organised and much more…
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JrkXrZuQfLRsxmAU7

4 Likes

Nice ,that you have an album with important Muni Pics. I have a Kalender with m’y best Uni Pics of 2021. Thé Calender IS for 2022 but thé pics are so great that you can See a year Lazer again and thé mémoires are great 9f thé pics or Events.

The local golf course and a bit of sun

8 Likes

Just got this beauty!!!

12 Likes

Looks fantastic , The brake cliper bracket welded on the frame looks different and stronger than others ive seen.

1 Like

Yeah this wheel feels smooth and solid! Not sure how the brake mounts were from before.

heres picture i found , I did hear there was some issues with the brake tab so maybe yours is a newer improved version.

1 Like

Lincolnshire Lake, Tazewell Virginia, USA. It was a very beautiful, peaceful ride. Did two laps totalling about 3 miles/4.8 km.

8 Likes

Ok nice to know i got the new beefed up version :+1:

My son got a spiked tire on his uni yesterday, so we went out and tested it on a local trail. (Hoping the video will embed properly!)

11 Likes

But what happens if you come off? I’d be worried about ending up with a broken *ss!

Just don’t fall off! Spiked tires are amazing though, they stick really well on blank ice. Ice with a thin layer on top is another matter, though…

2 Likes

Looks fun for sure! I guess you could play uni ice hockey with that.

Can confirm, had ice spiker pros on my eMTB, you get stupid amounts of confidence with a spiked tire but man are they heavy. You get to be very stable and don’t spip much.

Muni ride North Head, Sydney Oz.

13 Likes

On a family trip to Queenstown, NZ I took my KH29 and had a go at hill climbing the Access Road to the Remarkables Ski Field.

Strava Segment: “9.6 Remarks” Categorey HC, 9.6km, 924m Elevation Gain, Ave Grade 9.6%

14 Likes

That’s look amazing but did you actually ride up as it looks very steep?

6 Likes

15 Likes

Salzburg?

1 Like