Pictures of your latest ride continued

Opera Snapshot_2022-06-07_184001_www.loeberute.dk

Do you guys sit and painstakingly plan out your longer rides; or just go out and about? Maybe using your phone GPS or the like?

2 Likes

For most rides, if I don’t know well the roads, at least I do a rough path on komoot, for longer rides, I spend some time planning it and I download the path on my watch

2 Likes

Funny trail name in Walnut Creek, California. I was lucky to be out on an overcast day - otherwise it would have been really hot out there with no shade on these trails.

7 Likes

Repost of video from a few days ago. Now that I’ve figured out Youtube maybe it will be watchable.

13 Likes

Very cool…

My last ride with the 36" wheel. It was very nice.

9 Likes

I rode for 12ks along Strand beachfront this morning and was chuffed with the difference the Nimbus Air Saddlle Cover made. Normally after 10ks I’m starting to feel the pain, but this morning it was a pain free pleasure! I look forward to giving it a few more rides to see how it holds up.

My wife got home from the UK yesterday and brought a few goodies from UDC for me. The bearings and stickers made their way on to my 26er in double-quick time. The brake is a generic hydraulic brake from Amazon and is now looking good on my 36er.

The other bit of good news is that I’ve finally smashed my weight target of 85kgs and I’m feeling very pleased with myself!

7 Likes

11 Likes

That’s a great pic

I saw the graffiti and could not resist. :laughing:

1 Like

You will find that air cover quite comfortable I’m sure. I’m a fan and now have 3 of them.

1 Like

Great job Dino, remember that flame stickers make you go faster (scientifically proven, trust me I’m a math doctor), so just be careful the next time you go out.

3 Likes

The cycle has got character. What’s the tiger for?

It’s a funny name for me; “Beach beachfront”. But It’s also seem a bit exotic to live at the tip of Africa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is a bit weird and it amuses me when locals talk about going to Strand beach.
As for living in Cape Town, I think it sounds more exotic than it actually is.

True of most places, I’m sure.

I’m sure it is

He is from Age of Stone a movie. It’s an saber-toothed-tiger. With him I can go faster because I 've 6 foot’s not 2. :grin:. He hasn’t a really job it’s a nice animal and it’s a little bit more wight. The Uni weight’s 7,0 kg. The Fusion Zero and the Qaux Handle Bar are very heavy.

My Friend, also 36" Uni Rider, has an Sloth on his Uni. And so I wanted also an animal. And I love tigers, his name is Rodriguez. But it’s not functionally it’s more weight and a little bit an eye catcher.

2 Likes

Pretty cool at 1:05 when your daughter shows us how an idle can be a useful tool in muni.

2 Likes

She didn’t like me including that, but I thought it was one of the best parts. She can just break into an idle on some of the roughest terrain, but she doesn’t like drops.

2 Likes