Pictures of your latest ride continued

I think it’s the Best tire profil to ride Muni.I also change my tire on this profil and it goes very well but it’s a little bit silperry but it works better than I was thinking. Don’t throw it away you can it use for ride some street with for Uni.

Nothing wakes you up better than a chilly winter morning muni…

13 Likes

It might need a little fixup

9 Likes

My last ride from the 23.12 and the 27.12 are also a good one. I don’t ride in my hood, so I was 2 and a half hour by Train for my Ride. On the 23.12 it was very foggy and you see nothing and you don’t have much people where not staying stupid on the Trial. I hate that, places with much people and you can’t get this beautiful, nice line witch what you want to ride with your Uni.Terrible. The ride was a great but it was very slippery and we have some UPDs but we had a lot of fun. After the rride we were on the Christmasmarket, whitch was also really nice.

The other day 27.12 i was at the same place anole, it was also all right but the weather was better and lots of people staying around and also of the Trail it wasn’t easy and not so funny if you ride which some other a Unicycle Tour. It was a better View from the Top of the Mountain. Enjoy the View.

16 Likes

Had a great New Year’s Eve practice. End the year on a high note saddle.

10 Likes

I ended the year on the same trail I started 2023 on, on 1/1/2023.

10.6 wonderful miles (17km) today.

Of the 11 Strava segments today, 6 of them were Personal Records for me.

16 Likes

ah. Thanks I didn’t see your note until now.

Offroading in Norfolk Island National Park

15 Likes

Surrey Hills yesterday. Had good fun sessioning the many different lines down the very steep part at the end of ‘El Capitan’ on Pitch Hill. Ended up on my bum in a puddle more than once :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Wow, and I thought the roots where I ride were bad, those look intense.

1 Like

Some more practice with #BigRed

7 Likes

Is it a 27,5" wheel or a old 26" wheel?

It was -17°C (1°F) when I set off to the office earlier. This is me on arrival

15 Likes

brrrr…

Here we’ve had -2°C.
I made my turn but was happy when everything was back in my “truck”.

5 Likes

First “long” ride in years, 11km , working on my plan on doing 60 something km before summer

8 Likes

That is cold man! Glad to see you’re enjoying the briskness! I just woke up to 10 degrees and it is icy everywhere. Maybe ride I’ll ride later today!

1 Like

At the uni gathering on Saturday. Had 2 new people join as well.

From a month back while practicing 1 foot

14 Likes

Ooffph! That path looks fun to ride!

It is very windy, snowy and -8°C (17°F) outside today here in Oslo. So of course I unicycled to work. I did have to walk long sections. Some of it was the snow but more often than not it was stuck cars or slow walking pedestrians getting in my way. I feel the city council needs to make a law that slow moving vehicles and pedestrians should move out of the way for us fast moving unicyclists! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I kept myself amused singing

:musical_note: The weather outside is delightful
and unicycling is quite insightful
so since I have some place to go
I shall cycle, I shall cycle, I shall cycle :notes:

A slow moving pedestrian, rudely blocking the unicycle path! :rage:

12 Likes