Pictures of your latest ride continued

At the uni gathering on Saturday. Had 2 new people join as well.

From a month back while practicing 1 foot

14 Likes

Ooffph! That path looks fun to ride!

It is very windy, snowy and -8°C (17°F) outside today here in Oslo. So of course I unicycled to work. I did have to walk long sections. Some of it was the snow but more often than not it was stuck cars or slow walking pedestrians getting in my way. I feel the city council needs to make a law that slow moving vehicles and pedestrians should move out of the way for us fast moving unicyclists! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I kept myself amused singing

:musical_note: The weather outside is delightful
and unicycling is quite insightful
so since I have some place to go
I shall cycle, I shall cycle, I shall cycle :notes:

A slow moving pedestrian, rudely blocking the unicycle path! :rage:

12 Likes

My colleague came on skis. Honestly… she is crazy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

My sister and her family live just south of Oslo and have been sending snow pictures today - but only with a dog, not a unicycle! Looks fun - and cold!

1 Like

One foot and snapping a picture, impressive.

1 Like

Looks like the shadow of one of those AI unicyclist pictures that we keep seeing that are missing feet or have legs sort of welded onto cranks :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like your colleague. I go to work all kinds of ways. I ski, snowshoe, skate (one timre I tried and not very successfuly as I fell into the creek), skateboard, rollerblade, drove (very very rarely), took the bus (maybe only once), run, walk, cycle (almost exclusively), but also more importantly and more often latetly, unicycle.

2 Likes

It is good to hear this. Most of the time I ride my 36" to work. I am to lazy for a walk of 2,86 kilometers. The Traffic is terrible but I ride very carefull because on Monday in the last week I crash because the angle of the Wheel and the Curbside was too flat. The wheel slipped along the curb and I feel off the my Unicycle, my left Knee kissed the ground without Knee Protections.

ah sorry to hear about your UPD. Hope you heal up well and soon. My shortest commute is about 6km, but it is unpleasant as in North America (I live in Canada), we have stupid traffic ideas and so there is too much interaction with cars. In the summer I much prefer the longer route that is about 12km and on a path system away from cars for most of it. (In the winter, the parts of my trip that are near cars are not great to ride on - very slippery - so I don’t go on my unicycle there, but the short trip has some horrible sections for unicycling, so that is why for now I mostly just cycle)

Very pretty pictures. And so impressive one foot riding.

I was driving a 4 wheels on a one wheel.

8 Likes

I’m too lazy to use my cycle but I hate the stupid traffic. Here a picture of it. You can’t across the road with the Unicycle. But in this morning it was cold outside and dark.

Thank’s a lot. My work clothing is good because it slipped on the ground a bit. I also ride home after a normal work day, so it’s not to bad but a stupid UPD.

My ride to work this morning.

Ther was ice everywhere and a lot of accidents. So I took my time and went a little bit later when it was only wet.

7 Likes

Good call to go in a little later when it wasn’t so slippery!

1 Like

Drizzly funky weather yesterday. Forced myself to get in more ride time just to spite the gloomy weather.

7 Likes

Took me a minute to wrap my brain around that you are not on top of the four wheeler😂

1 Like

Flansberrium 26” 4130 steel with the custom bearing holders
@jaco_flans thank you for all of onlyflans unicycle family.

9 Likes

For a second I misread and was puzzled imagining him having some scantily clothed fabrication videos :rofl:

2 Likes

Yesterday was my last ride into the Sunset, was a good ride.

10 Likes