Pictures of your latest ride continued

Yes it’s a little too rocky for me, so I pushed my contraption in a ways. There is a few good lazy and sandy trails about 1/4 mile in. The clarity of the air today is just stellar!

1 Like

A bit deeper, it would almost look like the grave’s ready! :smile:

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: Riding east highland trail in Scotland (with pictures!)

I feel that your adventure should even have its own topic! :star_struck:

I can move these posts to a new topic of which you’d be the author if you think it’s a good idea

3 Likes

If you think that’s a good plan, then please do :sweat_smile:

It’s done. Feel free to edit the title as you please:

4 Likes

“Also finally got a nice storage solution for my unis that does not take to much space. Using 3x GS 08 WMB

A simple big strong nail would prolly do just as well, though I would need to do some drilling, because the shed is made of bricks.

@Setonix I use hooks like this from a local hardware shop, dead simple and really cheap.

4 Likes

Not a recent ride either: in Paris, there’s a unicycle ride every Tuesday in the evening. It has been lasting for about 20 years I believe, and there are always people.

A picture of several unicycles we locked to a pole before going to a restaurant:

10 Likes

Had a great ride on my G36er.

No real photos of the ride itself sadly. But this sequence shows my overall mood and post ride vibes

(This is shared with a wry sense of tongue in cheek, self-micky-taking :wink:)

11 Likes

I attempted to photograph my reflection whilst riding this morning and this colage has the three best shots. I’ll try again another day to see if I can get a better pic.

6 Likes

Looks like a ghost :ghost:. Very nice. My last ride 1 week ago. I don’t ride much in the moment. But it’s okay for me. In 2 weeks I ride my Muni again. I hope it’s an good group ride near my hometown.

1 Like

Passing the time while waiting in between events at my kids sport day…tree root hopping…

15 Likes

Last week at the National Park Neusiedler See and its regularly dehydrating soda pools.

The Zicksee is usually a windsurfing area. Now it’s completely dry.

10 Likes

So, what’s it like to ride on another planet?

4 Likes

Which wheel size is it? 29"?

Actually it’s a 28", because the tyre is 2" wide.

You build your own wheel? That’s pretty nice. I also build 3 own uni wheels. It makes a lot of fun but it’s not the easiest part. Eassiest part is have fun when your riding your unicycle.

1 Like

9 mile Muni this morning in the California Mojave desert.
Classic loop that we will be riding in the Ridgecrest Desert Classic. https://www.highsierracyclists.club/rdc

14 Likes

22ks along Strand beachfront on my KH26er yesterday morning. Such a good start to the day.

8 Likes