Pictures of your latest ride continued

Here is a little crossposted image

4 Likes

I went on a medium 40km ride and… well I couldn’t not post this pic.

15 Likes

Ok, I think you are going to talk about this frame because if there was a previous discussion I missed it! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m with @ruari, I’m intrigued by the frame and missed any previous discussion about it.

1 Like

Add me as a third!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: My custom travel frame

It’s such an interesting setup that it could have its own topic. Are you guys OK if I move this message to a new topic named “my custom travel frame” or something like that?

6 Likes

I say, do it!

1 Like

No problem, seems like a good idea

1 Like

Done!

3 Likes

My wife ran with our dog last night, and I tried to keep up, which allowed me to fight the wind by myself. Turned out to be a beautiful evening to ride. I would have asked her to take the photo, but she and the dog were way ahead of me during the non-water photo, and behind me at the water photo.

8 Likes

So after a failed attempt at my 2nd Unipacking trip in May due to heat and a first attempt with not the best gear in October, I got in my first night of stealth camping. Wasn’t a long trip, only 15 km or so away from home, but I was able to get a lovely view of the sunset and sunrise and test out my new gear loadout.

I’ve got my pack down to 15lbs for a lighter load and 20 for an overnight with a bit more food and water needed.

This was also my first touring type ride on my newly built 29" wheel as well. She rides so well and I honestly couldn’t be happy with the final result.

10 Likes

St. Agnes Beacon, Cornwall, UK. 2nd June

7 Likes

A compilation of a ride my daughter and I did a few days ago. We were filming with an iPhone and I deleted the original audio because it was mostly my post COVID wheezing.iCloud

3 Likes

Do you live in Cornwall.

I switched Strava off for this ride (or rather never switched it on), and wow, it was much more fun. I think I might forget about recording and metrics and doodads for a while, and enjoy being a bit less online.

15 Likes

Caught a nice sunrise yesterday

11 Likes

Sadly, no, but I have family connections in that area so we go down every year. I am back home in Essex now :frowning_face:

Interesting.
Are there huge fires or an active volcano hundreds or thousands of kilometers away? It kind of looks like a volcanic sunise. Dust in the air change the color of sunset/rises to a typical yellow/purple glow.

Example:

2 Likes

Not mine, but my brother is currently going to north cape from Stockholm, and he took those pictures:

8 Likes