Order your Harper HOTTIE T-shirts now!

yep, there i go thinking only of myself again… you paying customers in Washington,Minnisoda,Iwoa,New Jersy or even Alaska etc. remember that your dirty stained white shirt is keeping all Californians cool. :sunglasses: <----like that guy

i’ll buy 2 if in black -XL

matt

I’ll take one.

John

I will order one in XL, any color.

Jagur

Betty will be back in July.
The 4th and 5th shirts are being worked on.

Take it easy,
Darren

If everything was red, you wouldn’t be able to see anything.

Y’know, Harper wears that little shift every time we go riding, so it’s no longer the thrill it once was. That said, count me in for an XL…any color Jagur doesn’t want. I’ll send it to my older sister, who wants to hire Harper as Entertainment Director in her dungeon.

That picture is more disturbing every time I see it :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: !!!

Shirts have been ordered!

Okay. I’ve collected about a dozen or so orders. For those of you that suggested you might want one, didn’t say what size or where you’d get it, or made it conditional on color, here’s the final info to help you decide.

Shirt color: Red! (that was Jacquie’s pick. These shirts were her idea, based on a conversation from last year)

Price: $16 (plus shipping) for mail order
$15 if you pick yours up at NAUCC or Unicon (and tell me you’ll be there).

Let’s just assume the shipping for domestic orders will be $4 for one, and $6 for more than one. Hopefully that will cover Priority Mail. That means you can send your checks now!

If I get your checks before NAUCC, and have time to pack 'em up, I will try to send them out by July 10. Otherwise you might have to wait until after Unicon.

Send your checks to the address found here (don’t want to publish it on this high-traffic site):

Re: Shirts have been ordered!

Yes - RED!! This proves, once again, that great minds work alike!

SH

I’d like to encourage everyone to post a pic of his or her self wearing it. Maybe we can start a “faces” like gallery for this purpose.

John, my check will be in the mail tomorrow.

Cheers and thanks,
Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Re: Order your Harper HOTTIE T-shirts now!

“johnfoss” <johnfoss@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in
message news:johnfoss.18d7s4@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> Okay, I was going to save this as a surprise for NAUCC and Unicon. But
> apparently our “model” can’t make it to either, and he’s told his
> friends. So now you too can have a chance to order one of these
> exclusive, scare-your-friends, T-shirts!
>

Any chance of having the picture printed only on the inside of the T-shirt.
And I guess they come with the special offer:
Buy one and PLEASE take all the rest of the production run free?

Naomi

Re: Order your Harper HOTTIE T-shirts now!

“johnfoss” <johnfoss@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in
message news:johnfoss.18d7s4@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> Okay, I was going to save this as a surprise for NAUCC and Unicon. But
> apparently our “model” can’t make it to either, and he’s told his
> friends. So now you too can have a chance to order one of these
> exclusive, scare-your-friends, T-shirts!
>

Any chance of having the picture printed only on the inside of the T-shirt.
And I guess they come with the special offer:
Buy one and PLEASE take all the rest of the production run free?

Naomi

Here’a an update. The shirts are supposed to be ready, though we haven’t picked them up yet. Because the design has been done as a transfer, it is not as durable as a screen print. Shirts should be washed inside-out, and the dryer should be avoided.

I have received checks so far from only two people. Darren gets one in trade. Where are the rest of you? I hope only one of them has to be a raffle prize at NAUCC, not an annual nobody-wants-it prize at every MUni Weekend… :astonished:

Why would anyone ever wash theirs?

:smiley:

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Re: Re: Order your Harper HOTTIE T-shirts now!

That’s very thoughtful and provocative of you, Naomi, but this is a family oriented forum.

I like Greg and all but don’t you think this could scare multitudes of people away from the sport?:wink:

Absolutely not. You should have seen the hoards of people sporting the temporary tattoos with a similar photo at NAUCC 2003 in Minneapolis. They were fighting to get them. Droves of people tried riding a unicycle for the first time at that convention. I see a strong corelation there. I think the sport may be what it is today because of that photo.

It’s about nightmares?

One down. I have worn the shirt grocery shopping. No picture of that, but as promised here is a shot.

Cheers,
Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

hh.jpg