Order your Harper HOTTIE T-shirts now!

Okay, I was going to save this as a surprise for NAUCC and Unicon. But apparently our “model” can’t make it to either, and he’s told his friends. So now you too can have a chance to order one of these exclusive, scare-your-friends, T-shirts!

These Harper HOTTIE shirts will be printed using transfers (much cheaper in small quantities) on good quality white shirts by the same place that’s done our last few MUni Weekend shirts.

Price: Unknown until the quantity is determined. $20 or less. Shipping will be additional, unless you are at the conventions.

I need to order these shirts ASAP, so order today! a followup order might be done after the convention frenzy is over, but then again it might not.

Don’t forget to order one for Mom, so she can see who you’re hanging out with!

FOR BEST RESULTS (notice I’m shouting here), SEND YOUR ORDERS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH IS FOUND BELOW. DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE QUANTITY AND SIZE, FROM ADULT S TO XL!

ALSO, INDICATE IF YOU WILL PICK UP YOUR SHIRTS AT ONE OF THE CONVENTIONS, OR WHERE TO SHIP THEM (ADDRESS). SHIRTS WILL BE MAILED IN PLAIN ENVELOPES OR BOXES, SO NO NEED TO BE EMBARRASSED!

John,

This is the best thing to happen to unicycling since the pothole.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Good. You got a flood of e-mail for an important product. I wonder who leaked the news. You already have my order.

UPDATE (sorry, I’m shouting some more)!

ON FURTHER RESEARCH, I’VE LEARNED WE ARE NOT STUCK WITH WHITE FOR THE SHIRT COLOR. Anything goes, apparently, and the end price is only a little more. Please recommend colors you would like to see to mach our “design.” Only one color will be chosen.

I’m thinking a lighter color, possibly light gray, green (to match the table and background), etc.

End price should be only $16, and $15 if you pick them up in person (earlier than MUni Weekend).

no thanx, i’m waiting for the next Bedford babe shirt…really though if it was on a dark colored shirt i may have got one. white t-shirts should be banned.

(edit: light grey or that pee green color not acceptable)

The bad news is this IS the next Bedford babe tee shirt!

Lol!

Dark preferably [edit] but light gray will do, but anything but YELLOW. If it’s YELLOW, CANCEL MY ORDER.

Thanks,
Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Pink

Will you be making tight fitting lycra shirts with this design as well?

You haven’t ordered anything yet.

As for yellow, you’re going to have to fight it out with Nathan!

BTW, suggestions on color are welcome from anyone who is ordering at least one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well what colour does Harper want then?

Wow I’m really torn this shirt is an omage to a great, but will I ever get to wear the shirt outside of unicycling events?

Hmmm, I’m going to need a day to think about this one.

Harper said any color is OK, but he prefers green.

black or even dark brown

Everything in the world should be red.

SH

Hey, I sent you an email before I made that post. You get it yet?

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Unlike any of those abhorrent cheesecake or military unicycle t-shirts, I will wear this one proudly to church picnics, political rallies, while grocery shopping, browsing at the lumber yard, and at Six Flags Great Adventure. If anyone asks, he’s my girlfriend. :smiley:

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Greg, this is the most flattering picture of you I that I have ever seen!

At least when it comes to unicycles, cars, and blood.

But then again, if everybody had red, it wouldn’t stand out. Fire engines would be camouflaged!

But I like red too.

JJuggle – Got your email.

Jagur – Dark colored shirts don’t work as well for us folks down here under the blazing sun. Black shirts especially! But we’ll see how the suggestions go…

when i finish vomiting, i’ll tell you what i think of that picture.