Newbies: Isis cheap great uni.

Far from worthless It gives me something to look forward to tonight.

Sorry for this useless post.:stuck_out_tongue:

Just got it put together, its freaking amazing. I only got to ride it in the hall way but I can already tell that its so much better than the Torker DX. I’m in between classes so I’ll post more once I actually get to ride it. I love the KH cranks, they are so much better for flat tricks and both the 137mm length and the q-factor feel great. The frame doesn’t require nuts, the bolts screw right in which is awesome.

sweet. Could you post pics when youve got time.

One switch I made that I never mentioned was getting the black primo viking seatpost clamp, its badass. I’ll be powdercoating the frame lime green in a few weeks. I just want to have some time to ride it before I send out the frame again. Okay, time to go for a real ride now!

Sweet!

I think one of my friends is getting one of these and I can’t wait to ride it :smiley:

Good buy.

that looks awesome! Is that the original seat?

no its CF

Correct, its a Scott Wallis Carbon Fiber seatbase and Thomson post, neither of which come stock on the normal Nimbus Trials uni.

I just got in from my ride, its amazing. I’ll have a full writeup either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I love the moment cranks. For anyone wondering, I checked to see if this Nimbus hub + Moment crank combo has the same crookedness that some people have been finding in their new KH wheelsets and it does not. The cranks are perfectly straight.

wow thats cool. I will be excited to see the review.

Kickass ride brian. That is so bamf.

i prefur the nimbus x street unicycle (havent got it yet, but its cheaper)

Nimbus X Street Unicycle 2007
Price: $295.00

Nimbus 20-inch Trials Cycle with ISIS hub
Price: $255.00

I chose the trials over the street because the street frame only accepts 22.2mm seat posts and the smallest the Thomson post comes in is the 25.4mm. I also ride with my seat pretty low so I’d prefer not having to cut down the frame. Also, as already stated, it isn’t cheaper.

I like yours alot more than the street

Thanks, I think this suits me very well. Starting the review now.

thats exciting

O M G :astonished:

I want it!

did you just put it in the comments that you wanted to upgrade the cranks?

I called and got it all sorted out since my order was somewhat complicated. Sorry to everyone expecting the full review tonight, I’ve started it but I want it to be detailed so its going to take a while. I’ll likely have it done sometime tomorrow.

Sounds good I can wait for a quality review.