Newbies: Isis cheap great uni.

sounds great i’ll be waiting. oh and just wondering how much was the total bill to have that uni including shipping costs the crank upgrades and anything else?

Well, due to some prior pricing errors on UDC’s part I got it for a bit cheaper than what it would normally cost. With normal pricing it would cost:

$255
$50 - crank upgrade
$12 - seatpost clamp
$12 - shipping - estimated
$125 - Scott Wallis CF base (undrilled)
$15 - priority shipping on the base

$469

Less than a KH trials and in my opinion a much better deal.

Thomson?

Good call, the thomson seatpost is $80 new if you buy it retail, but you can find it on ebay new or lightly used for $25-$45. I got mine new on the trade forums for $40 + 5 shipping. I knew I was forgetting something.

Yes yes why E S Brian! That is thee best uni ever. Well one of them. Now if I could get both of mine finished…

How is the review coming?

like yo momma!

Quickly then.:stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to read this alleged review sometime…is it complete?

No not yet he said it was close last week but he is busy with college and work.

I am going to be getting the nimbus isis with 125 mm Qu-Ax Cranks :slight_smile:

would someone be willing to send me a PM with a link to this thread when he posts the final reveiw cus i cant favorite it cus im not on my computer and ill probally forget about since i cant favorite it :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks
brendon

He has been busy lately give him some time.

Ohhh that will be sick! I want a pic and review when you get it.

but get them in 145mm.

No way, go 125, 145 is too long.

I promise you that before the end of the weekend I will definitely have the review up.

145s are good!

And im excited on the review.

Yeah I am Excited! I’m getting the cranks now but will have wait for the whole uni until around December, unless i can talk my parents into funding some of it.:stuck_out_tongue:

I would rather have 125 mm so it is still rather fast. I plan to be doing street/flat/trials so 125 will be nice for that combination. Plus I am getting them from Evan.

Ohhh i see.

Are you obsessed with 145mm like you are with qu-ax or were? Seriously 125’s can be used for trials, but not the best.

thats the uni im getting