New KH36 frame (~June'08) => can't wait for it!!! 8-D

Yeah actually, all I have heard is that the frame won’t be sold separately. Maybe the wheel would be?

Kris may loose a lot of money if he just sell the entire uni… A lot of riders have complete unis and just wants to update it…

Wouldn’t the main bits people might want to upgrade be incompatible with the vast majority of 36" unis out there already?

i dont think so, the frame is what i want (i dont have a 36 anyway but meh) and as far as i know any normal hub will fit it, except the wide hubs i think. so there are advantages to this, you can use an isis hub and crank set in it.

It looks like I’ll be getting one of these when I build up a new wheel with ISIS hub and Stealth rim. The Triton I think is on hold until further notice. Hopefully Dmitry will be able to get someone to get them into production again :frowning:

Hi,

KH36 frames will be available separately too- no problem with that.

The KH36 will come standard with 125/150 double hole Moment cranks. I do have future plans to release 110/137 double hole Moment’s, but that probably won’t happen until 2009.

Cheers,

Kris

I have asked the same question in the product review forum but…

I’m a little worried, I ordered and paid for a 29" Triton back at the end of March before Dmitry left Italy, and have not heard from him since.

Has anyone received stuff ordered before he “froze” Triton, but after he posted saying he was to become an I-banker?

thanks,

Paulo

Paulo, poste sobre seu problema com a TRITON em um tópico específico deles, como [THREAD=59554]Este[/THREAD] pois Dimitri entra de vez em quando no fórum. Ou mande uma PM para ele!

Abraços, Pedro!

Good news from Kris :D:D

I will buy a 29’ or 36’ for UNICON… I hope that this new frame will be avaliable!

:smiley:

will there be a KH36 rim or will you just use the nightrider?

talvez dê…

Obrigado pela ideia, vou tentar.

paulo

[QUOTE=pedrotejada]
Paulo, poste sobre seu problema com a TRITON em um tópico específico deles, como [THREAD=59554]Este[/THREAD] pois Dimitri entra de vez em quando no fórum. Ou mande uma PM para ele!

Abraços, Pedro!

I’ll use the Nightrider rim.

Kris

Cool, do you have an Idea of the price (for whole unicycle)?

and do you ever plan to make a 26" or 20" freestyle?

He said something about a special frame… I’m really excited with this frame… But we need to wait…:o

Kris will not destroy the surprise! :wink:

Thanks for the clarifications danger_uni … looking forward to getting on one of these!

Thanks Kris for the good news that the frame alone will be available at KH36 intro time!

I hope this will be reflected with no added delay by UDC (UK, as far as I am concerned: Roger, in case you read this… :))!

110/137 cranks would really be filling a hole - be they out in 2009!

I am actually wondering whether or not those of you who have a geared 36er would imagine upgrading to such short cranks in the future? Not enough torque for a geared 36er - right?

Kris => now that June is just a few weeks away from us, could you let us know with more accuracy when would the first KH36 unicycles/frames be in stock in your biggest resellers (e.g. UDC)?

Is that really for June? Or has it slipped to July? Or even later???

Cheers, MadC.

i am very excited, as soon as i have the money i am getting a KH36! the prototype is amazing! i cannot wait!
now i need a job that pays more than £10.74 a week (WHAT I BOUGHT 2 UNIS WITH) grrr i hate my paper round :angry:

there was a Kh 20" freestyle uni, the fact that he stopped making them probably means there isn’t much in it for him.

mmm, I have the KH 125/150s on my 36er right now and they are so awesome for living in the mountains but the 110/137 dual holes would be just what the doctor ordered, too bad they wont be available for RTL.

Oops sorry to spread false info about no frame sold separately, this is what Darren told me. Happy to be proved wrong though!!!

Is there any more information regarding the KH36 ? I want to buy a 36’er so if this is coming out soon ill wait. ANy idea if this will be avalaible in UDC (AU) as soon as its released. Sorry if this has been asked before but search only came up with this thread.