New KH36 frame (~June'08) => can't wait for it!!! 8-D

Thanks for the clarifications danger_uni … looking forward to getting on one of these!

Thanks Kris for the good news that the frame alone will be available at KH36 intro time!

I hope this will be reflected with no added delay by UDC (UK, as far as I am concerned: Roger, in case you read this… :))!

110/137 cranks would really be filling a hole - be they out in 2009!

I am actually wondering whether or not those of you who have a geared 36er would imagine upgrading to such short cranks in the future? Not enough torque for a geared 36er - right?

Kris => now that June is just a few weeks away from us, could you let us know with more accuracy when would the first KH36 unicycles/frames be in stock in your biggest resellers (e.g. UDC)?

Is that really for June? Or has it slipped to July? Or even later???

Cheers, MadC.

i am very excited, as soon as i have the money i am getting a KH36! the prototype is amazing! i cannot wait!
now i need a job that pays more than £10.74 a week (WHAT I BOUGHT 2 UNIS WITH) grrr i hate my paper round :angry:

there was a Kh 20" freestyle uni, the fact that he stopped making them probably means there isn’t much in it for him.

mmm, I have the KH 125/150s on my 36er right now and they are so awesome for living in the mountains but the 110/137 dual holes would be just what the doctor ordered, too bad they wont be available for RTL.

Oops sorry to spread false info about no frame sold separately, this is what Darren told me. Happy to be proved wrong though!!!

Is there any more information regarding the KH36 ? I want to buy a 36’er so if this is coming out soon ill wait. ANy idea if this will be avalaible in UDC (AU) as soon as its released. Sorry if this has been asked before but search only came up with this thread.

Hi,

There should be KH36’s in Australia by mid-summer, both assembled and frame-only.

Cheers,

Kris

ok, Thanks Danger. Will have to hold off on buying one then.

Hopefully you mean Northern Hemisphere mid-summer :slight_smile: Since summer begins on June 20 and fall on September 22, mid-summer would be about August 11? I’m also waiting patiently for the KH36. This will be my first 36 uni. Can’t wait.

same here. Since i got my Kh i dont wanna buy any uni that isn’t a Kris Holm Im that happy with my 20 :smiley: GO KRIS!! YOU ROCK :smiley:

Unicycle.com Australia will have them by the end of June. I will build one using the new titanium hub…oops was this a secret?

YEA!!! Sweet :smiley: nice one

Ti hub produced by who? I really only see it happening by Kh or Nimbus. Maybe Koxx, but that seems doubtful to me for some reason.

Or if its one the users designs on here that you are talking about. =p

I think he’s taking the p***. It’s not really likely that KH would

a) produce a new hub when the kh/schlumph is still in ‘‘growth’’.

b) produce a new hub without mentioning a word to anyone.

And koxx… well their idea of a ti hub would porbably be a standard hub in a different colour :stuck_out_tongue: .

Maybe this will be my next unicycle :sunglasses: .

Did Kris mention what type of hub his 36er frames are designed for? I’m assuming they’re going to fit the KH Schlumpf hub, which suggests they’ll be normal width (100mm bearing centres) and 42mm bearings. I’m running a normal width Nimbus ISIS hub on my new 36" wheel, so that would be really good for me if I decide to upgrade my frame (Nimbus and Coker 36" frames are spaced for the extra-wide hubs I think).

Rob

You just have to wait:)

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM YOU NITWIT!

hahaha koxx… making a NEW PART! Never! Titanium colour all the way, its sooo much easier, cheaper and lazier!

Tomorow!