Name my unicycle!!!!Pleez!!!

There you have it, folks!

Hey may I ride Greg Harper?

sounds like a frequently ask question.

No, but you can get the T-shirt:
http://tinyurl.com/2unw8

Actually Greg might let you on for a ride; that’s none of my business.

Anyway, I missed the picture of the unicycle we’re supposed to name. How are we supposed to come up with good names with no picture?

My unicycles have boring names: Freestyle, Old Freestyle, 29er, DM, Carbon, Wilder, 6 Footer, etc. These names work fine within the framework of “John’s unicycles.” It gets more complicated when there are other unicycles around. Then I have to be more specific, and say my 6 footer instead of just 6 footer. Complicated.

It really gets bad when you go to a unicycle convention and there are hundreds of unicycles scattered all around. But then, visual ID is more important than a name. Put the cycle’s name on it, or otherwise dress your unicycle so it stands out from the crowd. This can make it a lot easier to find if it’s a common type!

Mentok the Mind-Taker.

Just to let you know, my unicycles’ names are as follows:
Summit trials - Trogdor
Black Yuni MUni - the Sneak
24 inch Stealth Torker - The Steed (because I managed 40 miles on it)

Please do not use any of these for your, or any other unicycle names.

Daniel

From my signature - Omni for Uni etc., both words from Latin meaning All and One, (ergo the bastardized quote from 3 Musketeers “All for one and one for all,”) I thought I’d name my uni Omni.

If there is nothing personally significant that comes to mind, then you should not name your unicycle. That being said, you should name it Clytemnestra because I like the sound of it. She lived badly and ended badly, by the way. :slight_smile:

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

THANK YOU MIKE!!! i saw petunia, and it immediatly became the new name 4 my uni!!thanx again!!!

Thank you all for submiting your name-ideas, it was very helpful

oh, and ps, i seriously thought about chromelia, but then decided that it ahd too many syllables.

What? Not Judge Mightor? Or Ursus Americanus?

The Yellow Dart!*

*I actually hate that cartoon, I just mentioned this name because some other people will find it funny.

Mike_Foote: This is so bad, so very, very bad. --chirokid–

I named my nimbus trials “Bettie Page” recently.

The other uni with a black frame is called “The Man In Black”

…RIP Johnny Cash :frowning:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA.

Don’t like that cartoon!? Mr. Potter:( .

what cartoon is that?

Harvey Birdman.

on adult swim?

I thought you meant this cartoon:

nope, not homestar. The on [as].

My unicycle (orange summit) is named General Lee like its orange predeccessor. It also shares other similar traits as the original General.

David