My New WHITE Bc wheel!!!!!

Is the BC a 24" or a 26" ?

Really nice!

I love the look of a white uni/bc/bike!
Relaced my trials wheel yesterday after having the rim painted white, to go along with my allready white frame :slight_smile:
This on a onza-trials setup

one, windows media player can play more then just wmv’s, two, 90% of the video files out there are avi’s, and mpeg’s anyways, three, not everyone uses windows, and although you can currrently play wmv’s in within other os’s, it would probably be a good idea not to saturate the internet with the format before microsoft changes mind. Althogh admitedly not so bad for video, it is a horrid audio format.

And Evan, you release your videos in wmv.

Wow Evan that looks soo awesome! I cant wait to powdercoat the BC plates for you :stuck_out_tongue: . I think Lime Green would look realllly good, and stand out a lot more that white plates, but its your decision.

The welds on the BC plates are very clean, nice job!

• Lee

24 or 26?

24"

Ya, I’m going to get linux on this machine soon. as for other media players, the windows one is the only one I have managed to get so far, although I will try to get the other one you folks mentioned. as for your videos all being in wmv format, I had no idea :slight_smile: I have found a lot of other peoples videos I could not play, and I got very frustrated. as for your galery, your 6th movie and onwards refuse to play. when I click download, it shifts the screen up about 3 inches and then does nothing. what I saw was pretty original, and I would like to see more.

Mike :slight_smile:

try streaming the videos instead of downloading them

Just thought of showing my newly built white-uni…
and it’s getting whiter this spring, with the crankarms and maybe some new pedals…

Nice as ice

Turns out the hub slops, so, its trash.

im ordering new spokes and relacing it with a new hub and spokes

what does “slops” mean?

you push the axle and it moves about 1-2mm to the other side, and it slops, if i ride it, the bearings wil die. i have tryed 2 different axles in it along with a new set of bearings.

Why do you have to buy new spokes?

Yeah, you should at least tell the people you bought it from that it was defective or whatever.

so, like realisticly, how much harder is it to learn BC wheeling than unicycling? I have no doubt i’ll learn to do it when i get one after christmas but i’m trying to get a rough idea how difficult it will be.

I think that if you couldn’t ride either then a uni would be easier to learn but once you can uni then a bc is easier to learn. I think most people learn in a couple of hours.

well, i got it fixed, the hub is still defective, but if you slide some little washers down it dosnt slop.

yeah well i already unicycle, i’m the best in my district. I don’t ride any more but i’m gonna bc wheel. i mean i’m not gonna buy one and then give up after a few hours or days. i’ll learn, just wondering how difficult it is.

Again, spencer is a filthy liar.

BC is much much easyer than uni to learn. the ballance is entierly different from a uni to bc, learning to bc will not help you on a unicyle at all, learning to unicycle wont help you on the bc at all. it took my feind aobtu 15 min to learn the bc.

If you gave up unicycling whats wrong with giving up BC?