My New WHITE Bc wheel!!!!!

try streaming the videos instead of downloading them

Just thought of showing my newly built white-uni…
and it’s getting whiter this spring, with the crankarms and maybe some new pedals…

Nice as ice

Turns out the hub slops, so, its trash.

im ordering new spokes and relacing it with a new hub and spokes

what does “slops” mean?

you push the axle and it moves about 1-2mm to the other side, and it slops, if i ride it, the bearings wil die. i have tryed 2 different axles in it along with a new set of bearings.

Why do you have to buy new spokes?

Yeah, you should at least tell the people you bought it from that it was defective or whatever.

so, like realisticly, how much harder is it to learn BC wheeling than unicycling? I have no doubt i’ll learn to do it when i get one after christmas but i’m trying to get a rough idea how difficult it will be.

I think that if you couldn’t ride either then a uni would be easier to learn but once you can uni then a bc is easier to learn. I think most people learn in a couple of hours.

well, i got it fixed, the hub is still defective, but if you slide some little washers down it dosnt slop.

yeah well i already unicycle, i’m the best in my district. I don’t ride any more but i’m gonna bc wheel. i mean i’m not gonna buy one and then give up after a few hours or days. i’ll learn, just wondering how difficult it is.

Again, spencer is a filthy liar.

BC is much much easyer than uni to learn. the ballance is entierly different from a uni to bc, learning to bc will not help you on a unicyle at all, learning to unicycle wont help you on the bc at all. it took my feind aobtu 15 min to learn the bc.

If you gave up unicycling whats wrong with giving up BC?

because i learned to unicycle before i quit. i’m not going to buy something and then never learn to use it. thats just stupid. I still unicycle just not often, i dont find it as fun any more.

Well a bc is basically an easier version of coasting so would you learn how to coast before you can just ride the uni normally?

but i can ride the uni normally i dont think you understand. nevermind. i was just asking the dificulty. thats it.

Hey doesn’t the axle bolts kill your ankles? hahaha get it?

Haha, Wanna die?