My New WHITE Bc wheel!!!!!

maybe a whitewall tire?

evan since you are selling all your unis… are you selling your Muni or is it already sold ?

I think he broke that and couldnt sell it…

But anyway, how many of what he has is none of my business.

Thats a really awsome setup Evan. Now howabout some of you RIDING it? :slight_smile:

i just meant that, that was the question i was gonna ask and thanking you for asking before i did

I threw my muni at a wall benidng on of the cranks into the frame, my street uni is still forsale.

ahh… dont need a 20" I need a Muni :frowning:

Why? (insert crying emoticon here) That’s like burning a 50 dollar bill every time you UDP. Did you notify the next of kin?

are we alound to say that?:wink:

I second this!

why? that would jsut extend the whiteness, you want another section to be white with a black devider.

so, what can you do with it?

all right. if you are so into bc’s, you can probably do some sweet things with them. I want to see what those things are! (I have never seen anyone do impressive things with a bc, although I know them must exist, and I am hot on the trail for inspiration!) -and for the love of god, put your videos in wmv format so that I can view them with windows media player :slight_smile:

just download VLC media player.
It’s free and plays all sorts of media from quicktime to wmv.
evan can do some pretty sick stuff on a BC.

Every video i made is in .Wmv format

heres my gallery :http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=155173

Is the BC a 24" or a 26" ?

Really nice!

I love the look of a white uni/bc/bike!
Relaced my trials wheel yesterday after having the rim painted white, to go along with my allready white frame :slight_smile:
This on a onza-trials setup

one, windows media player can play more then just wmv’s, two, 90% of the video files out there are avi’s, and mpeg’s anyways, three, not everyone uses windows, and although you can currrently play wmv’s in within other os’s, it would probably be a good idea not to saturate the internet with the format before microsoft changes mind. Althogh admitedly not so bad for video, it is a horrid audio format.

And Evan, you release your videos in wmv.

Wow Evan that looks soo awesome! I cant wait to powdercoat the BC plates for you :stuck_out_tongue: . I think Lime Green would look realllly good, and stand out a lot more that white plates, but its your decision.

The welds on the BC plates are very clean, nice job!

• Lee

24 or 26?

24"

Ya, I’m going to get linux on this machine soon. as for other media players, the windows one is the only one I have managed to get so far, although I will try to get the other one you folks mentioned. as for your videos all being in wmv format, I had no idea :slight_smile: I have found a lot of other peoples videos I could not play, and I got very frustrated. as for your galery, your 6th movie and onwards refuse to play. when I click download, it shifts the screen up about 3 inches and then does nothing. what I saw was pretty original, and I would like to see more.

Mike :slight_smile: