Moab equipment thread '07/whos going

Ha yeah that was pretty great. We actually did it shortly once while she was still driving :slight_smile:

I’m going! I’m lost in this thread though…

Well lets just get it back on topic, who else is going, im gonan try and go with Spencer :slight_smile:

HAhahhahahah I only “borrowed” water from one individual and hes not from Cali and hes a pretty nice guy. Not sayin your not though :wink:

Oh, do we finally know who this annoying guy is now?

Is Kris Holm just registering late???

He isn’t coming:( I heard he has to go to some thing to talk to his manufactures or something like that, he does it every year and the dates overlap this time…

Well contact Guiness, cause I am getin a lil curious :smiley:

Aww dangit, I’m staying home then.

So far I am the one and only Canadian!!

Yes, wow there are more Europeans then Canadians! That’s unusual.

And it’s all because of Kris Holm…

Someone needs to get Carl Hoyer’s butt back to Moab. Not to mention Ryan Atkins.

because you said that you will break something and you will have had the parts home in you room. and I wont loan you any parts if i know you have any spares at home

Funny you should mention Ryan, I was talking about Moab with him the other day as he just got back from it with a friend of his, they weren’t unicycling, but he did just spend a week there.

I will be at moab too…
At the moment i am packing my suitcase for about 3 months and tomorrow my plane goes to San Francisco…
JEAHHH i am comming.:smiley:

It’s getting closer. Last time I looked the ppl/uni rider count was a t 99 on moabmunifest.com.

Can anyone going to Moab pass clubs? I might bring my juggling clubs, but they proabbly won’t get any use…

Wow that’s a long trip. See you there!

There will probably be quite a group of people who can club-pass. At least as long as it’s not too cold! I don’t want to break off any fingers! :smiley: That’s what happens when you only juggle every once in a while. The clubs beat up your hands.

food

i dont know if john has another 14 mile ride in store for us but if he does lots and lots and lots of water ( i ran out half way through the 14 trail last time luckly everyone was nice and shared lol) and cliff bars they fill you up give you energy and they are small/easy to carry

I Going, I’ll bring my 24" and Trials. I can’t wait its so close I can taste it :smiley: