Moab equipment thread '07/whos going

Haha yeah I remember you at 6 flags always with your hand in your pants “adjusting”. I think it will be more comfortable than riding 15 miles in just jeans though:o

Ha yeah man that jsut plain sucked!!! I think im just gonna buy some fancy silk underwear and ride in those with no pants, kinda like someone did with Bike shorts last year…shudders :slight_smile:

Ooohh I can just picture it now:D

Silk boxers are actaully quite comfortable…

Hay at least I didnt adjust infront of guests :slight_smile:

How about pink fluffy thongs?

Ummm… I wouldn’t know. I don’t think that’s quite normal…

Well if you ride with a thong and have a nice seat, not only will it save rubbing, it will be cooler as well… :slight_smile:

But it would suck a lot when you fall in rocks. It would also suck for all the people who would have to look at you.

Yeah please don’t. Think of all the first impressions you will be making, seriously I don’t want the first time I meet you to be that scarring, maybe the second time, and only if there is liquor involved.

[LIST=1]

• Trials uni
  • Patches/Tubes
  • Pump
  • Air Gauge
  • Small set of tools for fixing anything
  • Camcorder (wont be doing much on the muni side, so I can tape everyone who will be)
  • 661 4x4s
  • Camelbak
  • Wallet
  • Clothes
  • Deodorant and toothbrush [/LIST]

I think that is it.

1. Pink fluffy thong!

I forgot about that one =p

Ill have extras if anyone wants any. :roll_eyes:

Coolio! :smiley: now we just need attractive women to wear them on the rides.

I’ll see how many I can fit in my carry on.

Ipod…cant forget music…

Dayum that is a good point!!!

I am just bringing my ipod for the drive, the whole point of it is to ride with other people and I think that is pretty pointless if you can’t hear them.

Hay Spencer I think we might need to TP teh inside of a car again… Im thinkin bout a car with a Vote Bush Bumper sticker… :stuck_out_tongue:

toilet paper…
    just incase you got to go on the trail…

If you are driving a hybrid you should just die…:slight_smile: Speaking of getting along in the other thread you would get along great with Evan

Haha thanks, it was a joke because when Cody was here we TPed the inside of my sisters car, it was funny.