Kh 08

Me too. Changing the spokes out with bent flanges sucked more than anything. Ended up getting irrated and bent the flanges back out, which worked, but still. It sucks.

Just incase you haven’t seen it yet:

Information on new KH 36" frame coming out this summer.

yeah that would be cool, i dont like the blue hub that much, but black, thats cool and it can be put in other uni’s without looking stupid.

or perhaps that shade of blue is krise’s favorite color? after all he designed did he not?

I will see later

I will check this up and see.

OMG

Darren told me they would be longneck frames. The price is unknown.

In the flatland thread some one hinted a new product, I though it was a new bedfords or the new KH… So I think they are longneck too…

I think (know) they ment something els…

:wink:

he seriously needs to pull that post up…

Exactly, I am only like 5’ tall :stuck_out_tongue: And for trials and street, it’s really nice having it low.

Also, in Defect, Brian Lundgren is like 5’ 6" and has his seat even lower…

yeah i just put mine back down(im short too) it makes it easier to transition SI to SIF and visa versa. i also like the low feel, it makes it so i crouch my knees more and get better control

Niiice

I only saw one clip of him in the entire movie… (I only recognized him once, anyway) and that was when it said his name and he did the varial plant on the tree.

Back on topic. :o

Stop being off topic. I want to know about the KH08 I’m getting antsy!

Relax. When there is more news, it will be posted… We are all exited.

No your Not.

Deleting Post’s are Fun, eh?

o I cant wait for the new Kh08 kinda disapointed as I only bought my 07 about a month ago. Maybe I should have waited?