Hello, yes!

I think its Obie too…Anybody seen him on the forums in the past few hours…Its not like him…

That’s true. The Americans are more often extreme unicyclists, whereas most of the Japanese ride freestyle. Being an avid freestyler myself, I’d rather talk to the Japanese, but unfortunately, I don’t speak Japanese. Rather ironic, eh.:slight_smile:

Here is a challenge and a quest for Thanh-uni.

Translate all of the pages here to Engrish. And include screenshots of the actual Japanese web pages as you see them on your monitor.

After you are finished with that you must go out and return with sendhair.

After those tasks are complete we will believe that you are indeed Japanese.

john childs is low, Jethro is high. To expectation of me to write all the sight to sowd is like slow fingers. What you do to me is insult of ill repute and fair is not. I like the english to get better and your ill repute is like slow fingers.

Burn!

His name is Vietnamese, not Japanese. Doesn’t mean that he couldn’t be in Japan, of course. My jury is still out.

Klaas Bil

Edit: I somehow only read the first page before posting. After the rapid-firing Thanh-san posts on page 2 my jury’s verdict is ‘fake’.

hahaha this is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while. :smiley:

Interesting, his last post was around midnight EST. which would of been around 2:00 p.m. in Tokyo. He must be out riding his unicycle now. Yeah, that would explain why he hasn’t posted for some time, while we, in the USA were sleeping.

AGREED!!:smiley:

His syntax seems to be gradually improving, while none of the writing is similar to any of the real Japanese people I know.

Yup, it’s easy to be someone else here. Next joke please.

Do you really think this guy is Japanese?:stuck_out_tongue:

I did, before I read his stuff in the Just Conversation forum. I’m gullible, and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

It’s kinda weird that it’s been a little under 24 hours since obies last post. thats not like him, so he could definetly be Thahn.

OMG! it is obie,

HE SPEAKS LIKE YODA!

justin

would you look at that April 1st :roll_eyes:

Just caught wind of this thread. It’s not me.

It’s clearly an outer-space alien unicyclist.

I think I saw him on Postcards from Buster.

He rides a 20" Miyata, though.

I’ve done a bit of googling around on this, but to no avail. I’m sure there’s got to be a website that produces this kind of gobbledeegook if you enter a standard phrase.

Anyone come across something like this?

Your not talking about a standard translation page, are you?

Altavista.com has a website or phrase or word translation feature.

Babelfish. Best webpage ever.