Hello, yes!

Thahn how do u feel about wool socks? do you prefere wool socks over cotton? because i think u hate wool socks esp when i where them am i right?

The condom of the toe Ilike wool. PThe man of police like cotton. The police like the lot mcdonalds which many of ketchup where fries. which does not have the motorcycle where I am splendid in those has been attached, them is given drives the small car. I yesterday killed one of the cats. I made cat foot condom.

if you really are from Japan, do you realize that none of us understand a single sentence you write? no offense, or anything, it’s probably just because you use an online translator that doesn’t do the job very well.

hahahaha! This is hilarious!!

Old, but yes, very funny.

Cat foot comdoms!

I’m kind of jacking this thread, but I borrowed (permanantly perhaps) a 20" unicycle that looks exactly like the one in his (Thanh-uni’s) avatar. Is Miyata the only company that made unicycles that look like that? I don’t know the make of the unicycle, so I want to find out.

The one in his avatar is a savage. It is a really bad uni. The miyata ones are different.

OK, so then the one I borrowed must be a savage too… the seat I knew is a savage, from the stories and how it feels when I ride it. Overall, its a really, really bad unicycle, but I think it’ll be easier to learn new things on it than my only unicycle, a 29". I’m slowly moving towards being able to idle on the savage.

This is what you speak? Black, I am not, but I do know my uni extreme.
My extreme uni go off drop of minature (like my penis hehe) truck, and make extreme unicycle action.

L00k-

Kitten makes best best foot condom feature, then turtle vagina behind.

You sound like a wannabe Borat.

Anal raping lolita commence.

Mercy, check the date in Thanh’s profile. He’s been around since before Borat was popular. If anything Sasha Cohen may have got his inspiration from Thanh.

I couldn’t have said it any better myself. Shouldn’t this post go in the “poetry” thread?

i agree

Unless there’s visual proof, you may never know. :smiley: :smiley:

i dont like people making funny of others english…

i cant see funny on this…

sorry

Thanh-uni would it be posible for you to take a picture of yourself holding up a sign saying “unicyclist.com” just to settle this?

Yes… he PM’d me about not being able to put up an image…

Thank You, Thanh-uni for the enjoyment of your short stay with us a couple years ago. Some of the best entertainment on this forum.

I know who you are.

He might look like a sexy woman! But don’t be fooled, surely he has some extra junk down there.