Good Luck...Good Riding Kris!

The BC Bike Race starts June 26th and as most know Kris Holm is participating in it. Just a thread to wish him well. Good Luck, good riding Kris, enjoy the ride! :slight_smile: I look forward to hearing about your experiences. All the best!

Yeah, Kris, what Ally said.

Ride hard, have fun, represent!

Go Hard and Kick Ass. 2 wheels are for going slow! :astonished:

Go Kris!!! I know you can prove those 2-wheelers that uniycles are better:):stuck_out_tongue:

Good Luck!

Kris is 7th after 1 and abit days racing! GO HARD! GO STRONG! :sunglasses:

does anyone know what wheel size he is riding?

Geared 26er.

I guess KH/Schlumpf 29er with 137 or 150mm cranks, thats what i would choose.

What kind of race is it? long distance or offroad, or xc?

Geared 26 with 150mm cranks, kh t-bar cut short in a very gb4 like position. Factory DH 2.6 tire (i think).

He posted a picture of it in a different thread, it looks like a solid set up.

Details about the race route can be found here: http://www.bcbikerace.com/Race_Info/The_Route/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYeEL-AR3kQ

EDIT: Hey I was watching this video, and if you click the link to watch it on Youtube and use the subtitles, it is hilarious what the Google speech program thinks he is saying!

EDIT: Hey I was watching this video, and if you click the link to watch it on Youtube and use the subtitles, it is hilarious what the Google speech program thinks he is saying!
[/QUOTE]

+1

+1

Which thread would that be?

I looked for him in the daily finishing results, but couldn’t find him. (He’s in the solo men, right? Open or Masters?)

Good luck!!! Here’s to finishing and beating many bikers :sunglasses:

happy riding Kris! And thankyou for designing my Unicycle!

[QUOTE=skilewis74;1375620]
+1

Which thread would that be?

I looked for him in the daily finishing results, but couldn’t find him. (He’s in the solo men, right? Open or Masters?)

Those were only posted results from the Epic distance - Kris is riding the short course and is currently 7th out of 14.

Kris is competing in the “challenge”, not the “Epic”, and he’s currently on 7th place, which is amazing since everyone else is on two wheels! Way to go Kris!

Kris is in day 3 video clip. going strong.:slight_smile:

I thought that was what I said, my apologies for “short” rather than “challenge”

Sorry about that. I must’ve not fully comprehended your post. I was responding to the part that said you couldn’t find him, and didn’t notice the last sentence! :o