Fluck Countdown

hahaha,

yeah!

Hey, I’ll see you at Moab in less then a week!

117 days left?

117 days left? (Thanks for bringing this thread up again) :stuck_out_tongue:

´
You will have to come to me at moab and say hello. I have no idea of how you look. I´ll be the one speaking danish.

116 days!

We are getting close…

Video competition and program

112 days! I think

-Shaun Johanneson

84 days left and 234 registered…!
Remember to register before the 15th of may:)

Cant wait!

Hey I was just going to bump this thread… I searched for it and it was right on top. :roll_eyes:

79 days left(I think).

And it looks like I might be going after all. That would be so amazingly great! I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

You should come. It will be a greate convention.

78 days!

71 days

The word FLUCK in numbers, 6, 12, 21, 3, 11

Lets use those numbers and mathmatics to get it to equal 71.

((12 / 3) x 11) + 6 + 21 = 71

Impressive!

Lets make a movie! :wink:

I hope you guys have tons of fun and get plenty of sweet footage. I cant go sadly, but im expecting lots of good lines from a lot of good riders.

Sounds like there will be tons of awsome obstacles and riding places.

Now, it says plastic pedals only in the gym, does that mean we will have to put plastic’s on our trials uni’s…? How much will be going on in the gym?

Oh yeah, another question for anyone that knows. What kind of adopter do I need to charge like my video camera battery with the electrical outlets there? (To use a USA style electrical cord)

Yes you have to put plastic pedals on your trials. Lot of things will go on in the gym (just look at the pictures from '05), so bring plastic pedals! (or buy some at the place, will probably be possible)

If it can help you at all you will need the same adapter as in the rest of Europe, someone else probably know what its called, I dont:)

OK I’ll get ahold of some plastic pedals.

I’ve heard that the specific voltage/current/whatever is different in Europe dpending on the place? How do I find what is specific to Denmark?
Thanks.:o

230v in Denmark. Look at your adopter, it probaly says 100-240v. So it should work.