Fluck Countdown

61 Days

-Shaun Johanneson

Great!

I’ve been hearing so much about FLUCK today, it’s weird. But it feels good.

How many days???

55 days, I think.

54 days.

Does anyone know what food will be available?

Or beter yet, what beer will be available? :roll_eyes:

Peter M

All the beer in the world.

53 days.

Thanks for hitting up the countdown Ivan. I would do it, but everytime I try to post on here (early in the morning for me) you’ve already done it. lol

-Shaun Johanneson

52 days.

Does this mean I’m gonna get to FLUCK faster than you?

Welll you are closer. :roll_eyes:

I just started considering coming to FLUCK this morning and looked up airfare…$150 round trip for my girlfriend and me, and that’s the total! I think I’m going to have to come. I’ve never been to one of these conventions though and was wondering what to expect for someone who isn’t going to be a competitor. Also, my girlfriend is just learning to ride…she can go upwards of 8 pedals on my 26er, but she’s quickly improving. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to come for such amatuers?

Sure, it’s a good idea. Alas, the registration ended 4 days ago. You can still try to e-mail Kristian or some of the other organisers, though.

While we’re on the subject of airfare, what’ll it be for you guys? The cheapest I managed to find is $600.

Ah…ended 4 days ago. Dang, I should have been on the ball a little more with this thing. Well, I’ll try to email to organizers. Thanks for the info Ivan.

51 days?

We’re getting closer.

50… getting closer.

1. Nearly there?

Oh yeah, 49 days is almost there. Think it started at 166. That’s crazy.

I just started counting!

Well I just registered on the last day of registration so luckily I don’t have to countdowwn from 166! I spoke to Jens a few times on the phone and it should be a blast! I am so looking forward to it! Afterwards riding in copenhagen is also going to be a blast!

Unicorn

48.5 days!

Man I’m glad I finally got my passport, it took them forever…

48 days.

I still need to get all my documents. I hope it won’t take too long.