First report from RTL

That’s most of is, but there’s a separate rules document in PDF form. The Meals/Lodging/Activities Document is linked on that page though.

My last email from Connie said we should be getting the Race Guide document emailed to us on Friday (yesterday) but I don’t know if those went out. This is the document with close-up maps of all the stages, listings of all the recommended stops and checkpoints, schedule, route instructions etc. If anyone received a copy of this and you read this by 2:00pm Pacific time, could you forward me a copy? My email address is in my sig. We’d like to study it on the plane. Thanks!

Just a little bit behind schedule…

Any lobsters hurt yet?

That’s my girlfriend louise. We are leaving cali in one hour!

Corbin

News of my arrival have been greatly exagerated. In still in Pirtland, taking the ferry tomw (Sun) morning. I think you meant my teammate, Dave White.

See you tomw!

Team NZUNI were treated to a hearty breakfast of Waffles and Maple syrup by our awesome host Tynan from the Vancouver Uni club. MMMmmmm…I’m still full from eating a few too many waffles :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately fat Tony is really putting on the weight now. He couldn’t help himself with all those delicious real Canadian waffles. We’re going to have some real difficulties keeping up with the other teams on RTL now :frowning:

We’re in Halifax and will drive to Yarmouth tomorrow.