Evidence you're a unicyclist - Unicycle art, decorations etc in your home

5 Likes

Hi holyroller

Snap! and i also have giraffe version.

Hats off to you wife with making the frog as he looks amazing.

8 Likes

The ornament in the centre of my living room window sill is my evidence of being a (L)unicyclist - you might be able to guess some of my other hobbies…!!

10 Likes

I appreciate that you have 2 bikes that are #69.

2 Likes

There may be a few pieces of evidence…

Bottle opener, a creation of my housemate Niels. For (german) instructions on how to create one: Niels neuartige Bastelanleitungen - Kris Holm Flaschenöffner - YouTube The important first step is breaking a frame for the necessary parts.

Caution sign on the dishwasher.

Some prints in the corridor.

Oldschool posters.

Not sure where this came from, but no one wanted to throw this out so it lives in the shower now.

More stickers on appliances, this time the washing machine.

This one is a bit more obscure, but if you know, you know.

3 Likes

Love the bottle opener! But I haven’t damaged a uni half enough to create my own. Now if there could be something to make out of old pedals that would be more possible…

A lot of pedals will open a bottle quite well, so there is potential there :wink:

2 Likes

It’s mainly evidence that I make a mess in the kitchen, but there are a 3 small unicycles in the picture

3 Likes

Frogs or toads are clearly attracted to the design of the middle one - see further back in the thread! And if you can see the work surface then it’s not a messy room - I claim that for both kitchen and office!

1 Like

My wife Jacquie and I had a pair of these on top of our wedding cake! Mine was red, and had a bowtie on it. Hers was black, and had a beautiful veil attached to the seat. :slight_smile:

I hope to post some of mine soon…

2 Likes

John, You and Jacquie are amazing.

I wear these sometimes.

5 Likes

Love those! Did you get them specially made?

3 Likes

Can you spot the fairy ring? Or maybe it is a uni ring.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Any other Harry Potter fans out there? I recently came up with the simple idea (at least I think I came up with it. Couldn’t find anything like it online when I searched) of combining my love for unicycling with my love for Harry Potter. Right now it’s just a vinyl decal on my water bottle, but I would love to make a smaller one to put on one of my unis. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Elder Wand, Cloak of Invisibility and Resurrection Unicycle! Clearly J K Rowling missed an opportunity there :laughing:

Absolutely! I have been calling it the UniHallows :wink:

3 Likes

I’d love to print some of these out. Do you have this as an STL file?

I tried my abysmal Tinkercad skills. My OCD compensates for natural talent.

Ender 3 preview

Actual print.

2 Likes