Don't Miss The Next Long Island Greenbelt Muni Ride 7/02/05

Please join us for another awesome Muni ride thru the Long Island Greenbelt trails.

Date: July 2nd(Saturday)
Time: 10:30am
Place: 36 Long Ridge Road, Plainview N.Y. 11803

Bagels, Juice, Coffee and More will be served before and after the ride.

The Long Island Greenbelt Trails are top rated among mountain bike riders. There is an enormous amount of different terrain to choose from, flat packed dirt trails to loose gravel, Embedded rocks, roots, stumps, drop offs, great hill climbs, down hills and everything in-between.

Riding For Beginners to Pro’s
Fun For Everyone

Last ride we had visitors from Northern N.J., NYC, and Long Island.
This ride a few riders I met at the LBI Unithon wanted to come. Lets do it!

My wife Renie is amazing, she had pictures printed and ready for everyone to take home with them. Can’t beat an airborne shot to stair at on the way home!

Any Uni works, the terrain can be enjoyed by any type of Uni. This statement has been fully tested.

Any LBI Unithoners still have gas in the tank, I’d love to show you my style of riding. It’s extremely enjoyable.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Look at old threads for pictures.

Adam

Re: Don’t Miss The Next Long Island Greenbelt Muni Ride 7/02/05

All of my riding on those trails was on a plain old 24" miyata with 140mm cranks. Perfect. A fat tire tends to make things too easy…

I just orderd my kh 24in freeride and cant wate to test it out with you guys. I hope to be there it sounds like a ton-o-fun i just have to sak my mom if she will take me. hope to see you there:D

the boy who cried Muni

I know I’ve said this before, but I think I might actually make it to this one.

I hope you do, I would love to try your KH 29 on the trail. I am saving for one as we speak. I should have enough in a few years! :smiley:

Yeah, I gotta swap the Big Apple tire back to the knobbied one.

[QUOTE]
Originally posted by unicyclepa
[B]I just orderd my kh 24in freeride and cant wate to test it out with you guys.

I recently recieved my KH 20" Trials and a KH 24" Freeride. AWESOME!

Any Uni works. As John said the fatter the tire the eisier the ride.
I started with a bare bones sun 26".

Hey John, When can we get you back to Long Island to ride? I know Dave Jones will come.

Adam

gotta find a way to get there, but i think i will be going. bringin the new 26"

Your 26’s brother and sister are here

My 05 KH20" and 24" is here waiting!
If you need to be picked up from the train station let me know I can arrange it.

nick if your going bring that coker wheel set - colin

No idea. We were out there last October, but only on LI for one day. No unicycle. When I do make it back, I hope to be able to round up Bradley Bradley and maybe some other old riders as well!

Johns next trip East

Great, let me know when and I will work a ride around that date. If you won’t have your uni I have many to choose from.

Adam

I hope to make this ride. How far will we be going? I’ll probably bring my trials that has yet to see the dirt and my 28er. If I have my 36" built by then I’ll bring that as well.

It will be great to ride with you guys again after LBI.

Hope to see you

We try to vary our rides or break up into groups for a while. Everyone can concentrate on what they like most. Whether it’s distance (their is 20+ miles of all types of terrain),Trials or Just fooling around. Beginners or Experienced riders can find what they like without feeling the pressure. Whatever makes you happy. Bring all your Uni’s if they will fit. There will be a large variety of Uni’s here already.

Glad your going to make it.
PM me or call (516)702-9807 if you need detailed directions.

Adam

[QUOTE]
Originally posted by JustOneWheel

(their is 20+ miles of all types of terrain)

Sorry, didn’t check the spelling

(there is 20+ miles of all types of terrain)

i just got my kh today and i love it i cant wate to use it on real trals and i was wondering do aney “kids” (10-16) go

bump
i couldint help it im so excited

Interested

I started riding about a year and a half ago, and ive really been wanting to try a trail, and see other, more experianced riders. Is there a set ending time?

I just got my kh today and I love it I cant wait to use it on real trails and I was wondering do any “kids” (10-16) go.

Absolutely, we have had 7 year olds come. Bring all the kids, we will split up into groups . This way everyone can do what they like based upon their ability. Its not a race. It’s all about FUN ON ONE.

Adam

Sorry everyone I couldnt delete post in time

I just got my kh today and I love it I cant wait to use it on real trails and I was wondering do any “kids” (10-16) go.

Absolutely, we have had 7 year olds come. Bring all the kids, we will split up into groups . This way everyone can do what they like based upon their ability. Its not a race. It’s all about FUN ON ONE.

Adam