chicago?

Are you talking about the metra?
http://metrarail.com/Sched/ri/chicagolasalle.shtml

I think meeting downtown, in millennium park would be great.

We’ll most likely get kicked out by security guards saying “no bikes!”.

I’ve ridden around in navy pier and haven’t had any trouble, how about there?

I haven’t had any trouble there. We might if we’re in a big group :thinking: There’s some good stuff just outside the pier and at the beach too.

I don’t think I’m doing anything that day so I’m in.
I could also bring my parents suburban and so we could fit more people and unicycles plus we would have zach’s car too if we wanted to go somewhere else than downtown

Yah, that’s the one.

The metra is 2 blocks away from my house so that could work too. Joel(xccrev) and I took the metra downtown this previous summer. It was a blast!

Worth a try though, you know? What’s the worst they could do? Surely nothing that bad. Worst comes to worst, we just go somewhere else.

Yah, it’s about 5 or 6 blocks from my house so that’s pretty cool. + I HIGHLY doubt my parents would let a 16 year old drive me downtown… My mom’s…cool but super over protective… :frowning:

Thats fine, I’m actually only allowed to drive one other person (besides siblings) until I’m seventeen and my mom usually doesn’t want me driving other people.
My mom’s cool too… most of the time:D

I think meeting at the Lasalle st. Station on the 24th is working out to be the best idea. We need to set a meeting time soon also.

Edit: What about you Dman? would that work?

I am sure i can go the 24th, but I can’t/shouldn’t ask right now… I just got grounded. Meeting up anywhere close to the station would be fine with me.

Yeah! Went on my 1st big ride on my new KH!

if you guys want you can put where you are on the map. We should also pm everyone in the area.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/VBGooglemap.php?do=showmain

i have a feeling i might be busy but i doubt it
ill be able to come
yay!

Is everyone still up for it? I’m pretty excited:D. What time does you guys think we should meet? Late morning or possibly early afternoon I’m thinking would probably be the best time. Maybe around 11am?

:frowning: unfortunately I’m probably not going to be able to make it the 24th. I’m thinking about going down to chicago for a coker ride some time soon though.

Anyone else down for a ride earlier than the 24th?

NOOOO. I don’t think I can go.

Maybe though. How long do you plan on having this last??

Right now it’s a positve yes I most likely CAN go but not sure… Hard to explain.

probably anywhere from 3-5 hours.

If it works out that no one else can come Joel, my sister, and I will probably go anyway.

So it would be
-Surfer
-XCcrev
-maybe me
-maybe any terrain
-maybe robdizzle

• anyone else??

I’m not sure I could go for 3-5 hours, maybe 2 or something but I donno, still a maybe.

yeah… mom mom doesn’t think it is a safe area (by the metra station) and she hasn’t given me permission yet, I will ask again though…