chicago?

heres a Quax on ebay I would watch
http://cgi.ebay.com/unicycle-Qu-Ax-20-inch-trials-Kris-Holm-LOOK_W0QQitemZ140206672720QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:101

Check the trading post often as well you can usually find a good deal.

My bro is poor. And will remain that way until summer.

I just might have to place in a last minute bid if it remains at that price. :slight_smile:

Man, I’m getting so bored of winter, we HAVE to have an awesome Chicago ride once there’s no snow…

robdizzle u a pedobear?

your icon sorry if i spelled it wrong

I want to plan a ride this spring or summer at promontory point (“the point”) on the lakefront. Theres some great trials lines and some other really cool stuff as well as flat areas with these square wave breakers. I went there with Joel (xccrev) one afternoon last summer and had a blast.
Here’s a couple pics…

bum

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: I’m in. I’m sure Any_Terrain will come as well as he lives a couple blocks from me. Napalm’s my bro, but I’m not sure if he’ll be able to come on the account that he might not be able to uni by then. I haven’t heard much from Lord Bagel or anyone like that from way back but it’d be awesome if we got a ride with like, 8+ people.

I probaly can come… it looks sweet! I might not be able to ride much of it though… guess i will need to practice like crazy. Oh, i might get my new uni soon! :smiley: (my rim has become a little more bent… and my lift handle… well, broke off…)

is it a kh handle?

no, i have a LX…
i need to get this: http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=781

but my rim is a little bent, i need to get a helmet, and leg/shin armour…

We need to get a group ride together soon. I’m leaving with my family at the end of May for a 5 to 6 week vacation/road trip out west (ending on the way back with going to Naucc:D ). I wont be back till sometime in July:(.

… yeah we need to because in august i will be in ND (right after Naucc :()
I will get my new KH soon… But May 10th and 24th are only open for me :frowning:

I’d love to go for a ride some time soon, I’m out of school and back home after may 9th. My brother might be able to come also.

I might be able to do the 10th of May

Edit:
Where could we meet?

EDIT: Because of mother day my soccer game is on the 10th (usualy on saturdays) so the 11th??? (or 24th)

actually, I can’t make it on the 11th, the 24th would work better for me, anyway I’m sure everyones mom would appreciate moving back to the 24th, hahaha :slight_smile:

I just figured out that we’re leaving for vacation on June 1st. I have a lifeguarding class on the 10th so I can’t do that either but the 24th is open I think.

bump

Anyone else for Sat. the 24th?

I have my license and most likely an available car so I could drive up by you guys if you want. Or meet downtown? Any ideas?

uhmm…Define “downtown”, like, by central station (or whatever it’s called…) or where exactly? Because it’s a REALLY easy ride into Chicago via train and would probably be the best way of transportation.

there isn’t much by us and it is about a 40 minute drive from chicago…
I assume we would take the train to chicago and we all meet up at the train station or somewhere close by it…