chicago?

We’d just get off the Metra and then go to wherever via bus probably.

So, can do you guys do it?
We’ll probably ride toward the lake from the train station and ride around there. Thats what xccrev and I did last time.

Edit:

It’s pretty safe. The station is big and wide open with lot of people; probably security guards too.
There will be a lot of tourists and people shopping and stuff around downtown.

Well, here’s the most recent update in the “Can Zero and Terrain go to Chicago” chronicles…

So my mom is being…over protective…BUT my dad said he’d be cool with just dropping me off and just checking if any of you guys look like pedophile rapists, so I’m in the clear for that section BUT I migh tbe going with my dad to a SCUBA diving shop so I can get fitted for gear this diving season. I’ll have a definite answer on Wednsday. As for Any_Terrain…his mom is convinced that you’re a rapist who just filmed some random kid unicycling, calling the video your own and that you have spent countless hours on a unicycling forum trying to lure a child into your trap of doom.

At least that’s what I heard. I also heard that he would probably be able to go if I could. So what it really comes down to is whether or not I’m getting fitted for my scuba gear that day.

So yah…Anyone else coming? Should we try and PM every Chicago land unicyclist or what? And as of weather for that day?

lol, I remember when we had a meet up ride in michigan city my dad was kinda worried about that so he dropped me off.
Xccrev and I both have sisters who can ride and
My sister is coming and possibly xccrev’s sister also.

lol, I remember when we had a meet up ride in michigan city my dad was kinda worried about that so he dropped me off.
Xccrev and I both have sisters who can ride and
My sister is coming and possibly xccrev’s sister also.

Edit: My dad also just said we could give you our phone number and you could have your parents call my parents.

That wont help his mom will probably just think you found some random person to play the role of your parents and me and you are still rapists LOL

Besides Zero and terrain for now can we get a list of whose going Ill start

XCcrev

XCcrev
Zachary (me)
Janelle (my sister)

Is Craig coming?

The official word!

We’re meeting at 12:00pm at the Metra Station downtown. I hope you guys (Ground Zero and Any terrain) can come but I respect your parents concerns if you can’t.

Our train would get there at 11:48 (coming from 95th st. station) and we’ll take the 4:30 or 5:30 train back.

Rock Island District Line
Weekend Inbound
http://metrarail.com/Sched/ri/ri_sai.shtml

Weekend Outbound
http://metrarail.com/Sched/ri/ri_sao.shtml

The list right now is…

1. Zachary Wenner
  2. Janelle Wenner
  3. Joel Crevier
  4. Janaya Crevier
  5. Craig
  6. Robdizzle possibly

Yah, if i can’t make this one I can make some in the future for sure…

We should try at least 1 ride a month this summer…

But I’ll give you an answer tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we are canceling it. Xccrev said we should since everyone thats going if you don’t go will be from our neighborhood plus we’re all riding in a parade on monday.

Aight,tell me how it turned out, what happened and what not. I decided I wouldn’t go anyways…This summer FOR SURE though.

Hello everone, I’m still hoping to get a group ride in this summer. I was wondering if you guys (Anyterrain and Groundzero) could plan it near your house. Xccrev and I can both drive there and we could meet your parents so they aren’t worried that we’re some weirdos then we could hang out and practice stuff.

I’m starting a lifeguarding job maybe next week or at the beginning of august which means I’ll probably be busy everyday except Sunday. It would be cool if we could get together before my job and school starts and everyone starts getting real busy.

Awesome! Ya you guys could totally come over. Maybe you guys could come around this week even? The only problem I see is that our town isn’t the greatest…We have some alright stuff though I guess. If this week is good for you guys (I don’t think I can do anything next weekend) then lets already get a ride together.

Also, if you guys have/can download AIM, we could set up a chat room there which would work better than chatting over the forum.

We don’t have much places in out town, but one town over (about 1.5 miles) in Arlington Heights there is a lot more. Only problem with that is depending on when you got your license, if you can only drive one other person (unless you drive up seprate or we meet you down there)

Well, I will see if my parents are okay if you guys come here to ride. Both mine work so unless it is a weekend (sunday because of your job) or you come around noon for their lunch break we would need to think of something else than ‘meeting them’.

Hmmm I do have to work this week everyday til 4 and next week im on vacation but I might be able to do something if we did it wednesday. I could get off work that day im pretty sure

EDIT: Alternatively you could come to my house we just built this trials course

look where surfer posted

but you mignt not be able to get a ride or whatever.
just suggestions

Anything going on Labor Day weekend? I might be able to ride, as well as Any_Terrain. If you guys came by us we could ride around by us as well as our local skate park, or the town next to us which is pretty sweet. We could also try and maybe find our way to you guys possibly.

So ya, any chances of a uni ride finally happening? :stuck_out_tongue:

Labor day weekend

Well Im not really doing anything I think. I don’t know about surfer. I would think he has off work.

Cool, if he’s able to, ask him and we can see if this will finally happen.

Yeah for sure

We should be able to work something out.