BUC Registration OPEN!

It dosen’t look like i’ll be comming over for buc this year.
There are no cheap flight tickets so it will cost me to much to go.
But i’m still looking, so if one shows up i’ll go for it.

I need to get to London so I’m guessing Wareham is my best (only) option. Is it easy to get to from where BUC is being held? Anyone else going this way that can hold my hand?

Jason

Wareham forest is good for Muni. I havn’t riden there since…erm 1999 i think. so I’m not a good person to led a ride , I won;t have a muni with me either. BUT it was good Xc and single track back at the end of the last century.

nope.
OK, I’ll give you directions: out of the station, to the main road and turn left. go back along the road for a bit, take the left turn for the Sandford Holiday park. gimme a call and I might not have started drinking and I might be able to collect you (yeah right…) :slight_smile:

Mike,

I think it’s time for you to go Teetotal!

I was thinking more about getting from BUC to London, rather than from the station to BUC. I’m coming with Edd anyway, so I’m leaving the directions to him.

How do I get to London from Dorset then?

I’m all ears.

Very Important

I’m driving back after BUC, at least as far as South West London

Paul

If Pauls lift doesn’t work or you just want a train, wareham to waterloo will work well, I’ve just got off the train going the other way!

Whoops, that post above was supposed to be from me… Rich didn’t get a train tonight, I did!

compicated

anna why is the registration so complicated?

do i pay for one adult at £9
or because im camping do i pay for one adult camping at £8?

since im not acutally paying until i get there i clicked both,

acutally maybe its not that complicated, maybe years of hard drink and drugs have ruined my mind? :thinking:

anyway i hope i did it all right, and also anna how did you know that the pirate ship would be so important to me?:wink:

Bungle
X

tell richard “hugs”

Yep, you tick both the £9 and £8 camping. Be thankful I didn’t get my way, I was trying to make it a lot more complicated.

I’ve just checked the ten day forecast (http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Bartoms-Hill-BH16) and it is meant to be dry for the first two days (the third day isn’t available yet).

So anyone who was put off by the weather shouldn’t worry, it should be dry for camping or you could take Klownlife’s spare room (Caravan Sharing at BUC 15 October 3-5.

can i get the information about the account to pay into again? when i tried to access that page again my browser wouldn’t load it up again:(

PM sent

hi,

was i meant to get a confirmation email??

thanks

confirmation emails coming out soon.

great cheers anna

Email has been sent to all those who have registered, it contains lots of useful and important information, so please make sure you find it and read all of it, and bring the attached form along.

Any questions, just ask!

Question about freestyle. who is running it? how long can routine be (max)? Solo or pairs OK?

Hockey question-

Is the tournament only a scratch tournament or is it league teams then scratch making up the numbers?