boycut

Sorry? I fail to see that. The best people to judge who are worthy of sponsorship are the local branches of UDC. UDC in America sponsors riders too, and UDC ‘The whole company’ is identical to UDC Europe or UDC Asia/Pacific.

IMHO unicyclists getting sponsored is a really big thing anyway. Have you noticed how companies like Norco (doesn’t have ANY unicycling-specific products) have sponsored Kris, and yet companies like Onza (Co-designed arguably the best hub currently on the market, has been releasing unicycles for years, very popular and successful trials company) sponsors nobody? It all to do with priorities in the company. Ranting about it serves no purpose, you can’t make companies sponsor you by bitching about it, you’ve got to get good (top 10 in the country in your discipline, for example), get exposure and be the kind of person that the company wants to sponsor. Its tough to get it, and definite Kudos to anyone who has. Hopefully more riders will get the chance to recieve sponsorship as the sport grows, and more companies will choose to be associated with unicycling as it gains a better reputation.

Justin, thats crap about the crank arm, if they offer a limited warranty then they can’t expect you to return it in mint condition! Kind of defeats the purpose of a profile hubset if they refuse to replace a broken crank because you’ve used it…

Loose.

i was saying that i think it is harder to get sponsored by the main part of UDC coz i was told that being sponsored by UDCAus isnt the same as the main part…

if profile wouldnt replace your cranks that sucks.

sponsorships… get realistic. once you get some sort of job a unicycle is affordable. and replacement parts are too. (apart from profiles).

i think the best part about a sponsorship is travel and demos. not equipment

max for baby jesus’s sake you need to get laid or something… spend less time on here, it can only help this depressive state you’re in.

im out… for a long while

tomsey

I request that this post is removed.

Is anyone’s goal in unicycling to get sponsored?

Who am I to judge. That is fine but is starting a thread complaining about companies that aren’t going to sponsor you does nothing constructive.

Maxxis, you spelling and grammar is appaling. This thread is offensive and wastes time.

Can someone please remove this thread. There are children reading :wink:

AndyC

yeah that would be kick ass. I would love to go all around the world and meet other riders.

I dont think we should remove the thread because its quite interesting. Maxxis’s spelling is good compared to some English peoples spelling bearing in mind he’s french.

Plus what he says is sometimes funny… :smiley:

Mike

tomsey Im only here usually before I go to bed… so yea no… and justin Im not triping out no worries… Im happy I think I made the thread that has the most pages in this forum for 06 so far…

and swabrim you own :smiley:

I only read down to this post. You are calling someone else dumb after that thread-starter? If you are unhappy with Profile’s choice to not sponsor Justin/anyone, don’t buy their stuff. Get your cranksets from all the other companies that have lifetime guarantees. No problem.

Is there some requirement somewhere that says companies should give free stuff to their customers for very little in return? Profile doesn’t exactly have much competition in the “unicycle industry.” When they do, things may change.

I already have my stuff from profile… hahahahaha…

he is funny. i like him.

and isnt it bocot? may have already been said

Didn’t Lorena Bobbitt do a boycut once?

that’s great dude.

No, its “boycott”. I don’t know where anybody got the “U” from, but whatever.

Sponsorship isn’t a big deal anyhow, more than anything its just something you can say to impress people. Well, at least in my experience.

CHUUUCCCCKKK NOOORRRRIIIsSSS

who the eff is cuhck norris anyways ?

he’s incredibly studly.

if maxis is really french, shouldn’t he be all pumped about how Koxx sponsors a ton of guys? seriously. the stupid in this thread hurts.

welll. i dont get why the maxxisss guy is all angry that he isnt sponsored. get better, get sponsored so there. whata fool.

what ? I wasent talking about me…