boycut

I agree, that made me laugh.
well done Chuck.

UDC, nimbus and yuni are all the same company and I don’t think they sponcor anyone.

haha completly by accident. i’m glad it made somebody laugh though.

i didnt even read the thread.

well then my point is made

yeah, ok.

I’m sorry dear, but if your excuse for poor grammar and spelling is that you are French, you should know that your French is horrible as well. Gerble’s illiteracy comment stands.

MA

Maxisback, get some socal skills, seriously, grow up.
You give the unicyclist comunity a bad reputation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… right ym french sucks dude… that’s why I ahve 87 in french… and dude the ppl I respect I ahve good social skills with… the ppl who piss me off I go wild…

From, reading as many posts of yours as I have, to many people piss you off. This in of it’s self is poor socal skills

hmm no nto rlly… I do say thanks alot to alot of ppl… u used to not piss me off either but now you do…most ppl actaully do not piss me off…like in this whole thread only gerble piss’s me off… the rest I think are alright… like dude you cant rlly say I got bad socializing skills since you do not kno me in real life… ppl r way different over the net then face to face…and also I actually dont want to socialize with some ppl here… and the ppl that I do think are cool kno it…

im not trying to have a go at u or bag u in anyway but unicyclist ben does have a point, most comments i have read that came from you are negative eg: to that one guy who made a uni vid and asked for opinions on it, all u did was talk about how crap it was instead of focusing on the good!

try to lighten up a bit … or something

nty… when you ask for ppl’s opinion it means you are ready to take the bad…that’s how I am I say what I think… obviously all u ppl are mostly not saying what you truly think so the others over here will like you… because sorry but then I see a guy hoping up a curb and he puts it in slow mo in my head it goes WTF and Im sure it’s ike for most ppl but they dont say it.

and trials 2k… let me remind you that when you wanted to buy your uni I was the first guy there to help you out… so dont go round syaing my post’s r all negative… cauz when I see something I like I say it

yeah thats true, and i appreciate that, but i was just tryin to get u to calm down in a way, coz u r gettin real aggrivated in this thread…

not rlly … I respond to ppl… if ppl would not have came in here giving me shit and assuming shit they dont know… maybe it would be different…but some ppl r u just dumber then me and they rlly rlly rlly wanna get owned…

well,

its not like i asked profile to sponsor me it was just that they were’nt doing sponsorships at this point in the year, and that profile i broke in defect, profile wouldnt replace it cause it had dents or something like that. So the whole reason i bought profiles didn’t even work. haha

yeah i wish unicycling had some way to get more exposure, but im sure there’s already been a thread like this.

Max, dooooooooooooooon’t start a flame war over this, i’ve been there it sucks.

Justin

chuck?

They do, in Defect in Dan Heaton’s profile it says he’s sponsored by them.
Also Im sponsored by Unicycle.com NZ :slight_smile:

yeah im pretty sure some of the top riders are sponsored by UDC, the company in general, but being sponsored by UDC NZ or UDC Aus or a section of udc is different to the whole UDC company!!