BC or PSP?

he isn’t homeschooled…

he doesnt do school.

Yeah, I thought about that, but my grandparents already got me my presents. How did you get a job when you were 14?

im 13. I perform for kids birhtday parties. I sell candles(scented colored ones) and bath salts(all made by me:D )

try making bathsalts and selling them at your local grocery store or in front of your house.

bathsalts are inexpensive to make, fun, and they sell for alot. They also make great presents.

I never said, assumed, or implied that he was homeschooled. I said I was home schooled I was just makeing a point that even if you don’t go to shcool, you can still find out about that kind of stuff. Commercials, magazines, ect. Although I guess it’s possible not to, if you have no interest whatsoever in video games.

oh. oops, I read that wrong.

Well I have a whole bunch of crap, mostly useless or outgrown christmas presents, that I’ll try to sell on eBay first. I also work for my grandpa every now and then, just odd jobs. I wish I could work more, because he pays pretty well!:smiley:

Yeah, that’s what I meant. I don’t play video games at all (anymore) and if I didn’t go to school and hear about that stuff all the time the I would have no idea about it.

I usually only play video games with my friends. the only reason I even know about most comp and console stuff is because of my bro. hes a gaming addict.

Spencer: go on aim.

if I’m lucky I get to do some shredding for my dad, and he pays me $10 an hour.

Haha, that sounds funny. How long do you sit there and shred stuff?

I did for about 3 hours once.

he had a huge pile of papers he wanted to get rid of.

Are you serious? I would kill to have that opportunity. My school sucks.

Having a 3rd grade education sucks too.

I went to my local grocery store and handed them an aplication;) if that doesn’t work, just lie. I had a friend who lied about his age (he had to be 15 and he was 14) and I don’t think they ever found out or if they did they didn’t care.

are you serious? :astonished:
didnt think it was legal to drop out till 16?

Yeah its something like that. He didn’t drop out though. I don’t know how it works, I just go to school.

yeah i geuss if you have never really gone you cant “drop out”:stuck_out_tongue:

if it was me. I’d get a BC instead of a PSP.

Reasons for getting a BC would be:

• Theres no battery life
  • It will your improve your concentration skills and balance
  • chicks will love it
  • The possibilities/tricks you could do will suprise your friends/family/etc
  • you can never get bored of it

Reasons for getting a PSP:

• gaming (remember that a game costs $50+)

Thats true. Let me correct myself. I would rather be homeschooled than go to that place they call a school.

WHY A PSP??? Get a DS Lite! But why get a DS Lite when you can have all the fun in the world with a BC???

damn i agree with fluxus, firs off if ur gonna get a gaming handheld thing, get a DS, they are more fun, my mate has one, and its funny to pass around.

Secondly if u like games, then get a PC or an xbox360 or waste all your money on a PS3 or get a hyper cool wii (i might actually have to break my “never buy a console” rule for that thing…)

A BC will provide you with hours of entertainmenent, will make your mum/dad (whoever is living with you and is an adult) happy (cause you are going outside), you will be fit, (cause if you dont care about the ladys… then wait a few months/year (hopefully no more than 1-2 for you buddy or sommit is wrong… unless of course you are gay… or a female… although i dont think so…)

a psp is only nice if your gonna crack the firmware, then use it as a remote for your PC or a GPS system, or use it to do cool things like running VNC, and linux… (i nearly bought an ipod just to shove linux on it… and laugh at my apple friends…)

but yet again its your choice… just think… how cool you will be with a BC… and if you dont care, then think how much fun you shall have watching the faces of the people who are going to say “look its a funny bike…” damn i’d kill those guys…