BC or PSP?

BC

what he said^^

When you PSP, you just turn your brain to mush, and you body starts to rot.

It just depend if you are gay or not…

sigged

just brilliant

ahahah cool

Until they make a BC’ing video game, go with the real BC.

Definitely a BC

go for the bc, in the future they’re probably going to make a psp2 or something and then the price for the normal psp will be cut in half. I’ve never played a psp before but I can’t imagine it’s better than flying down the road with the wind in your face on one wheel with lowrider plates.

whats a ps2?

Haha. Unless you have been floating around in the arctic, trapped in a frozen block of ice for 5 years that happens to have internet acess, you know what a PS2 is.

i have a psp…i stopped playing it after a few months. Go with the BC its a better workout…more productive

BC

No…Im just not a game freak like some of you folks.

Really I think this is kind of a no brainer, BCs dont go obsolete so fast there not such an expensive hobby and not everybody rides them.

ya you probably shouldn’t be asking a question like that on unicyclist.com. it’s pretty obvious what we’re going to tell you.

hmm, It’d be tough to ride a PSP. Maybe if you bought two, and put a wheel in between 'em–it might work. I’d like to see the video soon!

You could buy four PSP’s, weld a pair together at a 90 degree angle and drill one and make BC plates out of them!

Well the psp probably won’t get you guys either;)

It is because Evan doesn’t go to school. It is probably impossible to go to school and not know what a gameboy, psp and ps2 are.

Neither do I. I’m homeschooled. Yet I still know what it is. I wouldn’t consider myself a gamefreak; the only time I get a new video game is on my birthday or christmas.

get a BC. or get a job (I got one when I was 14) an get both. or get a BC then ask for the psp for christmas. problem solved