Back it up Game

Ahhh… nice…

Pretty soon, we will have the 10 levels of street… :smiley:

Looking forward to getting good enough to be a Novice…

Keld

Jerrick very good, thank you. I really appreciate that. That was a perfect describtion.

Hopefully new novice riders keep coming into the game as the current novice riders learn more tricks and move up to the expert and pro game. I’m hoping this motivates more riders to get better with the flips.

-Shaun Johanneson

so what is the novice trick to beat right now?

Ahhh! Watch the video!!!

Shaun did a Wheel flip, that was to beat the last trick done. Then shaun started a novice game (crankflip is the trick to beat), an Expert game (Varialflip is the trick to beat) and a Pro game (180 doubleflip is the trick to beat).

Get it?

Mike

yes, I get it. I will have a video up soon for the novice game.

I think a 180 double is easier than a varial flip…maybe its because of my messed up spinning directions. I am too lazy to film stuff but I am happy to watch other people:o

thanks for doing this, Shaun(making the novice thing). I’ve been dieing to partake in this. NOw all I need is a camera.:o

i like it!
im gonna do the varial flip, ive landed it a few time i have to get it on camera then
thanks shaun

haha all i need is a unicycle… geez i can’t wait till i get mines and good idea shaun it will be alot more interesting to watch the game aswell.

Evan

Awesome i’m glad you like this. I just want it to be structured with lee way, haha, i’m not sure about that word. So people aren’t worried about this or that. If two people go out and do the same trick for the same level, unknown about the other, and post two different backitup tricks, they can talk it over to see maybe whoever was first gets it, or whatever, or if someone is up for it, to hit both before doing the next trick (one trick) for the next person to follow up. (Confusing right? lol)

trick A / trick A - Trick B / Trick B - Trick C / Trick C & Trick D - Trick E / etc.
(two riders, one trick) — Trick B - Trick D

-Shaun Johanneson

whatever you say mate :thinking:
nah dont worry i get you

Ok I filmed the 180 double and the next trick, I will upload the footage now…

how long will that take?
this lessons nearly over…

What lesson? I think I missed something.

I tried to upload it with one computer and it kept freezeing so I came in my room to do it. It is almost done so I will edit soon and upload to youtube…

There is one now. I don’t know how long it’s been there but here it is:
http://www.eenwiel.nl/index.php?menuid=25&pageid=37
It’s in Dutch though. I tried getting it into English w/ the help of a translating site, but it only did about half the words. I’m trying it again comparing several different translations.:o

Yeah, somewhat. But if you have done the trick at least once before, post that you’re going to do it, then film it and load it up, like I believe you suggested before, and Spencer just did.

Ok well youtube is pissing me off. I tried 3 times and it didnt work so here it is in my gallery. http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=307907

The new trick is just a treflip, I learned them today. I tried them a few weeks ago going to sif and I tried for about an hour straight and didn’t land it. I changed my unispin technique a few days ago and it took me 3 minutes to land my first treflip today.
I was going to have my next trick be a 180 wheelflip but I landed it way too fast so I figured it was too easy.

Here it is. I did my best at translating it.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=738882#post738882

I was at school
but not anymore

nice trey flips spence, what was the new technique you got any tips,