Back it up Game

It tells me its been removed by the user…

yeh tells me that to, but when i saw it what i noticed was your foot being at the top, i couldn’t se how you landed

oow sorry thugt you talked about the wheel flip. but yeah i deleted it,shudd I upload it again?

yeh lol could you keep it there for people that don’t see the thread tonight, so you say its a wheel flip, like 1foot wheel walk to a flip or not, could you describe it

cheers Lucas

Damn dude, I haven’t seen that trick since glitch. Wow. Wheel flips, where did you get that idea from? Yeah you ride to your good footy position, take your front foot from the pedal and put it in wheel walk position, then apply pressure and have that foot kicking the wheel allow the flip, then land normal. Wheel flip. I’m really happy the game has moved on thank you. Dan Heaton actually got the idea to donkey kick when he was here and I showed him a wheel flip, back in march almost 2 years ago.

-Shaun Johanneson

hmmm, well i like the trick and im for it but is it not as much street landing as that flip trick arthur did or do you think it could be done down a set?
Im up for learning it though

I know it can be done by a set :slight_smile: They are more easy down of something.

And shaun here Yahoo on osa Yahoon tuotemerkkejä. :wink: hahah.
And here’s the faki again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISrV-VmoKPg

HAHAHA, you cited MY SITE. HAHAHA, I didn’t even know that was up that’s awesome. Yeah i’ve done that trick down a 2 set long time ago. lol. So it can be done down stuff. That’s funny, thanks for citing the midless films site. That’s so funny. But yep, there’s that trick.

-Shaun JOhanneson

Yo I got the wheel flip and the other trick. Please allow me to have a turn. Maybe I didn’t need to post this, but I can’t edit and post for around 6 or so more hours, so I just thought I would give a heads up.

-Shaun Johanneson

Haha, I was thinking of taking this, but I’m up for you throwing some shiz in it.

Mike

i cant see it, please upload it again i really want to see it

Aww sorry thugt it worked.it’s just youtube that hate me test now : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY1EuujsKbo

Novice, Expert, Professional

Yo

I figured some of the tricks in this game are very difficult for some riders. I wanted to split the game into three divisions so more people can play.

Novice: (I figured if you can crankflip, you’re not a beginner, lol)
Includes a trick variaty like crankflip, 180flip, backflip, fakieflip, maybe hickflip, unispins, fakie unispins, 3spins, 3 twists, etc.

Expert:
Above tricks, varialflips, doubleflips, 180backflip, Hickbackflips, Treyflips, 5spins, etc.

Professional:
All tricks.

Please know your ability and don’t compete in lower levels, but feel free to compete in higher levels. If you don’t know most doubleflip variations (3-4) compete in Expert. Also if you’re just learning flips compete in the Novice level. The Expert level has the widest window. Just type in the title bar of your post which level your vid is in. And let’s play on. Please be nice and keep the flip tricks in the correct level (that’s the don’t compete in lower levels request).

-Shaun Johanneson

oh, it was great vid :slight_smile:

hey guys,

just trying to follow up on this, so whats the trick to beat right now?

24’s allowed?

justin

So are we having 3 tricks to beat? I’d be happy to start up the novice one if anyone is interested.

Jas

Not three tricks to beat, each rider has there own ability, just compete in that one, three different games going on.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. Ask me if you are not sure which level you should compete in.

I’m still confused :thinking: Sorry, I’ll catch on eventually. If everyone is playing at a certain level, surely we need three tricks at different levels??? Novices can hardly take part with a double back in play.

Break it down for me, I’m a slow learner, haha.

Jas

forget that, I understand, just saw your vid on youtube.

I’m game.

Jas

Novice, Expert, Pro.

I think Shaun did the 3 tricks to start the three games, and to continue with the original that’s going on.

Now, if your a novice rider, You would do the novice tricks Shaun did, and then another novice trick. Now, if another novice riders comes in and wants to plays, he can just do the novice tricks.

The same goes for expert. If your in the expert category, you do the expert trick Shaun put up, then your own. Other Expert riders will then use that.

Pro riders will do the same as above, except using the professional trick Shaun did, then their own.

All novice riders can try the expert stuff, and hopefully get to pro, and all expert level riders can go for the pro category too.

To know who is what category, and what game they are playing in, you put either ‘Novice, Expert, or Professional’ in the title of your post.

I hope that clears it up.