9 and 10 stair competition

Ok I’m going for that 8 set I roll hopped a while back, and if I land that I know a 9 set nearby! So far I’ve side hopped a pretty good sized 6 and can be seen here: UniGeezer: "Hey 19"

roll hop the nine he did say:

Do the sport a favour.
Make it so that people won’t even think about not wearing one.
Make it a requirement of your competitions.
By the time unicycling cracks it as an Olympic sport it will be a requirement anyway, I’m not going to waste your time with the common sense reasons why now.

X2

what does +1 or -1 mean

+1 is like saying ditto, and that you agree or like the post.

-1 is saying you dont like the post, or you just dont care.

I never wear a helmet and I’ve never hit my head.

Yet.

It only take one time, so never say never. :roll_eyes:

Never

lol, owned.

such a stupid attitude, i don’t always wear a helmet, but i’ll be the first to admit it’s not smart or cool. I’m trying to wear mine more often, but i always forget it.

Yep, he sure was. It’s ppl that say “never” who are sorry when sh#t happens to them! :astonished:

I wear a helmet for things that I feel need it, like grinds and such. I probably would wear a helmet for a 10 stair too. I usually don’t though, since there is usually very little chance of me hitting my head.

i wear a helmet 90% of the time…

but keep this to another place and keep this comp on topic…there are plenty of other places to have this convo…and if not…make it its own thread

of all threads, contests should stay most on topic imo

i plan to get to the 9 next tues fi all goes how i want!

Well, I may not side hop a 9, but skrobo said if I side hop an 8 that’s cool. Either way, I’ll end probably putting the footage in my next vid which will also include a 360 unispin and crank flip…all firsts for me in a big way!:slight_smile:

And it remains my sincere wish that you can continue to say that untill the day you die, peacefully and of old age.
Or at age 96, being shot by a jealous husband (my prefered way of going).

And if it wasn’t mentioned in the initial post of this thread, I wouldn’t have interjected it.
Because, yes, it has been discussed in many places, on many threads.
The mention of it in the initial post caught my attention and I felt it had to be discussed here.
It is in your power to help cement responsible unicycling, for the good of the sport and it’s practitioners, by making the wearing of a helmet a requirement for a competition such as this.
It is the responsible thing to do.
It is the right thing to do.

And I think you all know it.

has anyone cleared the set yet?

I havent been able to find the set Phil was talkinga bout, and he hasnt called me back yet either.

So, no for me.