9 and 10 stair competition

I found a 13 stair behind a building in my town. Its got about half a rev run up. So looks like ill have to side hop it. Which isnt gonna happen :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet that side hopping a 13 stair (static) would even give Skrobo a run for his money!:smiley: (unless it’s a smallish 13)

whats the record? because ive got a nice 12 lined up

The biggest ive seen is Skrobos 12 into sand, but I dont really count that, cause the clip ends right when he hits the sand.

Even if yours isnt the biggest, it would be nice to see a proper land and rollout over a 12-set.

the biggest is heaton’s 13 in defect.

biggest sidehop far as i know is my 11 into sand, i’ve also done one onto concrete.

if you only have a 13 stair with no runup you could always start on the 10th stair and side hop down if you’re comfortable with that.

Heaton does a 13?

I just watched his section and didnt see 13. Unless its near the end.

Yeah I might try that. Or go for the whole thing.

The bottom step is about twice the length as a normal step. So length wise its like a 13 and 1/2 :p. And it

And it…? Were you kidnapped mid-post by any chance? Or perhaps get a cardiac arrest?

Skrobo, you are crazy. There is no 13 stair jump in defect :wink:

Uhhhh… I cannot remember at all what I was doing there…

Wow, I dont think that was nessesary at all man.

haha… I didn’t say that!:smiley:

Happy braindeath to you…

lol
i thought that’s where it was, but apparently not, i know it was done about that time frame. the end of the stairs that were jumped come out of a building… i know someone landed a 13 stair to crete at least once.

Well I know it doesn’t count but here is a side hop 8. I couldn’t get the guts to go for all 10 and there is NO way i can get a run for rolling…I tried. I hop I get the other 9 I know on tues.

here

you gotta roll that shit man! you can hit the 10 for sure

I agree, you’ve got that in the bag. Go for it man.

There’s not a big enough run up for him I don’t think.

Big stair sets are scary =/

That set looks good, you could defently get the 10 if you roll up, but it looks scary because its not wide and there’s walls.

The biggest set I’ve done is a small 8. But I found a big 8 set that I’m going to try. And beside it 2 more stairs form so one side is a big 10 and the other is a big 8, I checked it out and Im pretty sure I could do it so I will probably go for it next time Im riding in that area.

Yeah theres only like 1 rev b4 it. There is a 3 set that are all like 2’ long in front of it, on a weird angle. I would try to come in around the steps but then i would smash the wall. I did a 7 with 1 rev…but there is NO way i could get the 10 w/ only on rev. You can see the horrible run up in this vid.