26" freewheeling unicycle

i got bored around the shop and i was cleaning up the warehouse at unicycle.com and found some old coker penny farthing hubs…so me and andrew at unicycle.com decide to get a wheel built for it.(kovachi wheels)
this thing is crazy hard to ride and really fun when you get the hang of it…but it takes time…lots of it. so i pieced together some misc parts laying around and slapped a nimbusx 26 frame on it and put an old KH saddle. this is super fun. heres some pics.

Sweet!

Its easier to ride up hills.

post a video of someone riding it!

Hello

I’m french and it’s my first post on this forum.

I desperately try to get a freewheel hub for a QU-AX penny farthing :

(The Coker Wheelman is not available in Europe and the shipping cost to France is completely dissuasive)

Would you give me informations about the manufacturer of your hub or a distributor ?

Yours … from Paris !

Hello

I’m french and it’s my first post on this forum.

I desperately try to get a freewheel hub for a QU-AX penny farthing :

(The Coker Wheelman is not available in Europe and the shipping cost to France is completely dissuasive)

Would you give me informations about the manufacturer of your hub or a distributor ?

Yours … from Paris !

email helpdesk at unicycle point com and Andrew will probably be the one to read the email… you may have a problem using the spokes you have on the QU-AX, as the flange is singificantly bigger on the freewheel hub - let us know how you get on, as I may want to do the same with my Penny Farthing!

Thanks a lot Mike for this informations.

I finally found a Coker Wheelman with a raisonable shipping cost.

At this time, i think it’s crossing the Atlantic ocean …

Best regards from Paris !

http://bromptonforum.conceptforum.net/

yea i wanna see a vid, must ride really kool, and prolly pretty fast.